• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    ^Its a well built sig that tells me a bit about Full Metal Alchemist:). I gotta watch that anime some time. Did you draw the pic yourself??? Whether you did or not, its pretty good! 8.9/10
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    I wuv your siggie Kairyu ^^

Its really cewl the banner i love Dragonite myself & the banners very nicely made. & the lil man with the hammer ? hehehehe.... i like abit of sig humour & thats funny :laugh: *Ahem* 10/10
    Thanks for the comment Tattsu, the hammer dude you see at the bottom of my sig is none other than one of the Hammer Bros from Super Mario RPG:P. Yeah, I play games too much for my own good.

Years
    ^9.5/10

to Kairyuu: I didn't draw the pic sadly, but I started watching Full Metal Alchemist a few weeks ago. It's a pretty cool anime. Alchemy is the science of creating another object from one object. The Elric brothers (below) were sons of a famed alchemist. To do alchemy, you must have the equal amount of matter to transform into another. For example, if you have the ingredients to make bread and you use alchemy on it, it will turn into bread. The Elric brothers used to be normal humans. Until their mother died. When they found out alchemy can create a human being, they dared to try even thought it's forbidden. The Price for failure: Alphonse's body and Edward's arm and leg. Ed managed to trasport Al's soul to a piece of armor. Ed, with the help of his grandmother, equipped himself with the automail - metalic human parts. Thus the name "Full Metal". The adventure is about Ed turning into a fully pledged national alchemist. When he does succeed, he tries every kind of way to bring his brother back to his own body, however, his brother wants Ed to have his normal arm and leg back...

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Very cute sig ! I guess you won Third Prize at the art contest ^^ Congrats ! I love the What Pokemon are you pic Ruriri is so kawaii ! 8/10

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Ummmm exuse me Aaron ?? I don't see you putting much on your sig & you've posted more.....no offense or anything.

2/10 Pretty plain sig , don't really understand it.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Nice sig:).
    I take it you're a nightcrawler fan? That blue dude is pretty cool though, especially in X-men 2. 8.8/10

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    ^9.5/10
    realy like the banner and Dragonit is a cool Pokemon
    Yeah i'm a realt big one lol-i think i'min to him to much. Yeah I liek him in X2 as well. Alan Cuming did a good job by playing him.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ^ 10/10 Very cute sig, I took it and it said I was the oldest Pichu bro

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    ^9/10 it is a nice pic. Though i don;t know who that is.
    I took both quizs. I was Oldest Pichu brother and I had Broken wings. My freind tryed the wings one and was Angelic.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    *Glomps* Ooooo i love your banner Eternal Night ^^ Nightcrawler is very cewl & cute :P Very nice banner & the drawing of him is great. 10/10 did ya make it yourself Eternal ?

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    ^9/10
    That's a pretty cool sig ya got...
    I love the 2nd pic...so cute!
    Did ya make it yourself?

~HORN!

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    ^9/10 has a realy nice banner and i think he has every color in hid sig too

< i made the banner but not the drawing(i asked first if i could use it though). Most my pic are hand drawen.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    ^Kewl banner...It's also kewl that you drew it yourself...so I give it 10/10!
    btw what program did ya use?
    Oh yeah and I'm a girl...but I didn't use every color because some don't show up good...>.<
    <I'm gathering info on what programs ppl use so I can try and get them

~HORN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back