• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I hate that song! XD I have to admit I don't like Aussie colours either, but I might vote for ya~ Except that you don't like GC XD. GC totally rock

Banner's a bit grainy, and I can't read the other text properly.

6/10

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Lol I think your definetly straightend out your sig the last time I saw it, I like how you made a pattern of blue, red, and white. But it kinda stops at the bottom where everything is brown, It's neat, the words are easy to read, and it's sort of got a nice pattern to it ^_^ 8.1/10

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Lizzie said:
    Lol I think your definetly straightend out your sig the last time I saw it, I like how you made a pattern of blue, red, and white. But it kinda stops at the bottom where everything is brown, It's neat, the words are easy to read, and it's sort of got a nice pattern to it ^_^ 8.1/10

Luv the pic and the rest is kind of good, 7.9/10

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    A lovley pic of a girl ^_^ she's cute! And the May sprite is really cool! The font you used matches the pic well, I think you need to add something to it that would catch someone's eye, but anyways: 9/10, just needs that little something ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back