• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
Years
  • ^ Banner is cool. Good Charlotte Rocks!!! They one of my fav's. They are local BTW. I say them live. When they were first starting out. I too love Penguins. They are cute. I'd give a 9.725/10!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ^ 5/10 Make it colorful, or sumthin' ^^ Or put some pictures, or a nice quote. Then it'd be a cool sig =3

*explodes*

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • ^ Dig the "Holes" Poem ! *Nod nod* =D Its a really cewl Poem.

Could do with some colour or a piccie but still i like it , simple sigs are more in my opinion ^_~ 7/10

-------------------------------

Originally posted by MegaLightBlaze: I give you a 9.9999999999 LOL(But I'm telling the truth)

LOL ! Wow ya really like my Siggie that much ?! Thankies MegaLightBlaze ! ^-^ *Is flattered*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ^9/10! aWRIGHT! Avril rawks! And the banner's cool too =3

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ^ 5/10 Try making your sig a bit more exciting by putting words on it. Take Tatsu's sig for an example =3
    *explodes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back