• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Erm, I don't know much about Tokyo Mew Mew. But I've heard about it, and it sounds kind of cool.... 6/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Pretty plain... The text isn't really organised, but it is kinda random (Which is sorta a good thing for me XP)

5/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nice banner and matching blinkie xD 8/10, pikaloo -.-;;

edit:anyway nice pic of a character xD 6/10

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    ^^ I'd say to many pictures, but it is nice, I think you should order it out better though, like the smaller images on top insted of the bottom, it looks weird the way it is, they are nice pictures though 7/10.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    I Like the dragons....9/10
    P.S,whoever rates mine,PLEASE DO NOT SAY "Not much of a Wrestling fan.." etc,which gives me a low rating,your suposed to rate the looks!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Very...big...bird!
    But it'd very good,and pink.
    What the japence traslate to?
    8/10

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    It's a song, "My Sweet Heart", nya. The website that has the English translation won't let me copy, so bleh. XD Just changed it, nya. Anyway...

8/10, it's short and to the point. :3 Simplicity is beauty, nya. And cute pic,nya. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back