• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ^8/10 Why? Cus its nice, short, and colorful! ^.^

*dies*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    ^The font on the banner isn't that great, and the Eevee looks a little obscure. Maybe if you removed the empty space beside it and such. Maybe if you centered everything a tad. Otherwise it's not so bad. 6.5/10

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    ^Ugh. We get a javascript prompt tag and everyone decides "OMG I'M GONNA PUT IT IN MY SIG. LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I'M JUST SO ORIGINAL LIKE THAT. YES.". It's just become so lame so fast, and it wasn't that wonderful to begin with. I suggest omitting it entirely. Anyway, the rest of your sig is okay. I'd make the text stand out in some way, like making it smaller/bigger or changing the color or font. 7/10

PS. I'd like people to only rate my sig if you understand it and/or have some decent insight instead of something like "Omg cool. 10/10. LOL." It's pointless, and unhelpful.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    ^Ugh. We get a javascript prompt tag and everyone decides "OMG I'M GONNA PUT IT IN MY SIG. LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I'M JUST SO ORIGINAL LIKE THAT. YES.". It's just become so lame so fast, and it wasn't that wonderful to begin with. I suggest omitting it entirely. Anyway, the rest of your sig is okay. I'd make the text stand out in some way, like making it smaller/bigger or changing the color or font. 7/10

PS. I'd like people to only rate my sig if you understand it and/or have some decent insight instead of something like "Omg cool. 10/10. LOL." It's pointless, and unhelpful.

Ya know what Allstories ? That was a bit harsh ! I think people should be alowed to do what they like with their sigs. Yes , so the Spoiler Tag has become PC's latest sig fashion but so what ?
    PC allways go's through fashions and if i may say the Spoiler tag idea was great. I do not know if your having a bad day or what , but telling Toto to remove her tag was uncalled for. Don't be so nasty , it is only after all a spoiler tag for heavens sake ! I am hoping i have not bashed you there though..... Sorry all.

::Back too Topic:: ^^;

Well i may be a dipstick but i really do not get that comic strip.... o.o *Lookies at it for a bit longer* Nope i still don't get it ^^" Well i love the blinkie though , hilarious :laugh:
    8.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back