• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    bit too light for my liking lol but still a good sig :D 8/10

(TPBM don't judge the sig on how many is there, just judge them on the qaulity of the individual banners)

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    and someone just ignored what i said and again.. rates me for the qauntity not the qaulity -_- stupid noobs lol

theres too little there if u wanna be like that 3/10

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Neko-sama said:
    and someone just ignored what i said and again.. rates me for the qauntity not the qaulity -_- stupid noobs lol

theres too little there if u wanna be like that 3/10

Calm down dude, "rate the signature of the person above you" is a signature as a whole and not just a bunch of graphics... its easy to see that they are all very nice but just having a bunch of banners really dousn't cut it as a "signature", so no need to get so offended.

Stupid noobs? Yet Katsuro and I was here over a year longer then you have? XD... whatever helps you sleep at night man.

Anyways back on topic, 5/10 its hard to rate if its still in construction XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back