• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Well, Scyther5 posted late so I'll rate both of the two above:

ASG: I love the Pikachu, I have to say. Formatting could be neater though. 7/10

Scyther5: Maybe a picture would be good. But I love Yellowcard. 7/10 And you'd better check the Yellowcard spelling there XD
    XD, lol I had a pic, it was to big.. ay ways yeah i was changing the Yellowcard color to Yellow I musta delted to W *changes fast*

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Already rated yours Scyther5 XDDD
    Yes, I know and I replied XD well now it wont lemme put a pic in, When i press the little button thing it just refreshes my screen, but doesnt bring up the little text thingy where you put the link

EDIT: Problem fixed! Thanks Kairi!

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Cool pic Tatt ^__^ But that Togetic previous one was great too n_n
    That animated line is cute >=3
    9.5/10

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    (Thankies Casty ^^ Yeah i removed the Togetic banned only 5 mins after i'd put it on XD I'll use it again sometime !)

Eeeep ! Colourfull , neat , my names on it which makes me happy , since i love having good friends ^__^ I do miss your banner though n.n 9/10

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    (Thankies Casty ^^ Yeah i removed the Togetic banned only 5 mins after i'd put it on XD I'll use it again sometime !)

Eeeep ! Colourfull , neat , my names on it which makes me happy , since i love having good friends ^__^ I do miss your banner though n.n 9/10

Darn 1000 characters rule!
    Im think to take out the mini=preview and put a banner...
    Wadda think?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hi ANTI... Err... Thats the banner i did for ya ^__^
    Try to put diferent gifs! Anyway, theyre cool!
    9.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back