• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    I like your glitter banners they stand out more now that you took that large purple text out of the bottom!^_^

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Give him a RATING! Yours is okay, I guess, but add some banners? 7/10

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    really mazilwolf,its sandy...
    i loke the new banner Typhlomence,it looks good.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Twilight-Rising said:
    I like your glitter banners they stand out more now that you took that large purple text out of the bottom!^_^
    SUPER BLASTOISE said:
    really mazilwolf,its sandy...
    i loke the new banner Typhlomence,it looks good.
    Twilight-Rising and SUPER BLASTOISE, please add a rating to your post the next time you are posting in a rating thread, as this is part of the thread rule.

SUPER BLASTOISE, I like the glittery text in your Signature. Also the Blastoise and Hamster pics are cute.
    So, you'll get a 6/10 from me.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    May_Eevee said:
    7.5/10, no comment again.
    May_Evee, I reminded you to read the rules a while ago, in which is stated that you are supposed to rate the previous poster's signature, as well as to give a short explanation why you gave that rating! (As in, what you like or dislike about the signature!)
    Because this is not the first time I told this to you, and because you decided to ignore my last notices, you're hereby Warned!

Twilight-Rising, you have a small, organized signature, the colors (except the green) go well with each other, and the banner also matches your theme.
    Therefore, you will get a 7/10 from me.

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Scizz said:
    May_Eevee, I reminded you to read the rules a while ago, in which is stated that you are supposed to rate the previous poster's signature, as well as to give a short explanation why you gave that rating! (As in, what you like or dislike about the signature!)
    Because this is not the first time I told this to you, and because you decided to ignore my last notices, you're hereby Warned!
    Sorry, I won't do that again.
    To Spoony~Chan's signature: 8/10, cool picture.

mvtm

Years
    6/10

Trainer cards are not my favorite things, i think you could change the font and make ir more stylish ... like size=1. You can change the red text for a fading text ^^

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I think it would be better if nobody would keep a friends list in their sigs, especially if you have many. It makes the sig look a bit messy. Keep the userbars, but maybe add a banner in there. 5/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    ^Is a little bit uhh.. seductive *sweatdrop* because of the immodestly dressed theme, no text, editing and lacks originality.... 3/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back