• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Well, I can't really see a particular theme going on. The signature is filled with text but the actual words were kinda...touching, in a way. The avatar is nice but could use some sprucing up. No real theme, but interesting regardless.

6/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    8/10

The bright green text is not very easy on the eyes. The banner is good, but the text on it is quite hard to read.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ugh..... so bright! *squints* It's pretty good, but a pity I can't see the words or the render details well. Meh, 7/10

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Looks better now it's at the left, so 8.9/10 for you ^^

@ Jae-kun: The words aren't very important but they say "Anime Shrine" in case you wonder.

Guest123_x1

^What a cute banner it is! OTOH, text is kinda small, but pretty well organized
    4/5 (the "8/10" system is getting boring IMO)

Last edited:

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    I love it much more than your previous banner. The colors are nice, but I don't like the colors used on the text, and the stretched background image. 7/10

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    Well there's certainly a lot going on in it. Anyway, I don't think you meant to make all those spoiler tags visible, with the brackets and all. The emerald thing is cool though so 6/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back