• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dranxis

Adorer of Sandslash
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    I quite like your signature, Dark Absol! ^_^ The quotes and piccy are hilarious and it basically states some particular details about yourself, without overloading it, which is one of the many many uses for a siggy. I would prefer if it were less space-consuming (maybe try making the font smaller?), and if everything were centered, (I'm picky about that) but otherwise, it is nice. (I also absolutely love your avatar. It's a nice picture and has great theming with the Unown letters.)

--- 8.5/10

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    You're sig would be much better if not for the horribly obscure lime green text below the picture. It just degrades the banner so much. It's a nice banner, though. 6.7/10

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I like your sig. It's a nice drawing, and though it seems a little obscure next to the text and your avatar, on its own it's very nice. 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back