• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrissey

"Amor Fati" - Love your Fate
    Years
    oh come on...

teen angst sucks for sure...

when we laugh about people who feel so very lonely their only desire is to die; well I'm afraid, it doesn't make me smile...
    I wish I could laugh; but that joke isn't funny anymore, it's to close to home and it's to near the bone.

"Age gives you a great sense of proportion. You can be very hard on yourself when you're younger but now I just think 'well everybody's absolutely mad and I'm doing quite well'. "

8/10
    (too much text or something...)
    (whatever)
    (jerks)

Years
    go into your user cp highlite everything and if u see a button on the tools above click the one thats inbetween the ones that have three lines... (the button you need to click also has three horizontallines) If you cant find it, just hover over each button and wait for the discription and when you see one that says center press it and then save, Voalah.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The banner is very cute. I like the art style and image, and the text and image arrangement is good. And the pokemon... adorable. :)

10/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I like your banner. Very good colors and shades. The text is fine, but it's truly the banner that makes me like this signature.

8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back