• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    4/10 - The "stamp" isn't transparent in the open areas, making it look weird and unfinished. The crop is too close up and centered, making it plain. It looks like just another texture-like image was overlayed on top of the base image to give it an effect, but the lines cover up the image oddly.

The text colour is too close to the rest of the image, making it hard to see; It's also oddly placed and a better font could be used to make it pop more. (Regardless, perhaps reduce the size, move it to the bottom, and add a one or two pixel stroke to it?)

I like the idea and stamp sets can be very cute. If you put the image on top of the background, it will pop more. Maybe recrop and move it around, as well. It's not a bad start, just needs so work. Keep up the good work. :3

The Spook: Thank you very much! <3 It's funny you found humour in the text -- that's the character's name! She's Sir Integral Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, or Integra, or Hellsing. :3

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I like the banner. It's different, stands out, expresses individuality and has good rendering. The quote is...impressive? 9/10

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    7/10 - There isn't really anything wrong with it, though the text seems a little off to me, it just seems a little basic, but parts are hard to read. (I read it at first as being "Just Dance," when I merely glanced at it.)

I don't think the name is really necessary; you could do just as well with the release text being written on, say one line or broken up a little more (ie. "First Dance" in the upper left corner and "White Moon" in the lower right corner.) I think a little more could be done to the base image -- she looks a little like she was just pasted on a nice background and given a light texture to make her sword gleam.

It's a nice image and background -- I think it could look really nice with just a little work, and it's not bad now. :3

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    The image is... Ok, I guess. You could link the image to your forums, and not repeat "Anime EnD Forums" twice. The blue text doesn't fit that much either.
    ~5.8/10
    (no, I'm not getting you back out of anger. If it seems that way, sorry. :))

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Not bad can do with improvement.

I like the banner very nice and it doesnt have a big kick ass forum link but it has 2
    and the credit is to big imo
    6/10

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Still the same, what aren't you sure about?
    ~9.5/10
    EDIT: Beaten for the second time today...
    Yours is nice, the purple goes good with everything.
    ~9.8/10

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    all i can say is that it looks very interesting the use of gradient maps is used very wisely. the border is also very interesting. but sadly its very empty on the side move the text their 9/10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back