• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu

is new. O: .
Years
  • 8/10

I prefer... sigs with more width than height, and I don't like how the text goes over her face.
    She looks pretty though. c: .

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Aizuke:
    I like the simplicity of your signature, however the box which defines the mouse cursor as a crosshair is much too wide!. It shouldn't stretch across the table like that, Honestly I think CSS'd cursor changes are way over the top for a forum signature anyways. With all that in mind I'm pleased to give you a satisfying.....

8.5/10!

Voltagenic:
    it's too bare. Add more content?

5/10

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well organized + good pic. Good enough for me.

10/10

EDIT: Beaten >_<

The banner is pretty good, but the text is a bit unruly IMO

8.8/10

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I honestly don't like the ripple effect you've got there. It just doesn't suit Pachirisu at all. It's plain too, and there's nothing special about it. It's organized though.

6/10~

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I like the banner, it's well constructed. The centering brings it all together and it looks quite nice, though you probably could have gotten away with a darker color text if it werent for darker forum skins no doubt.

7/10

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    I dunno if that's a ripple effect, or the quality sucks. Either way, I don't like it.

The links are nice, though.

7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back