• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I WANT A RATE, DAMMIT. ;;

The image is bad quality and the mass amounts of text just clutters it. The border between red and blue deducts from the signature as well. I dislike. =/

5/10~

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    9/10 very cool! :) What is it anyway?

its code Geass,one of my favorite anime

anyways:meh its kinda plain if u ask me...CSS is used to show the links u have in a better way but if don't make space or anything then i cnt ganrantee that its a good sig with a good template...
    4/10

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really love your signature. I wish I make banners like that. D: It is very well done! And it is organized well. See using the IMAGE tag does wonders. ^^ 10/10

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Thanks so much, Utada!

Your signature is really well done too!

Not a fan of pink, though. But that was you're only downfall and it's my strict hatred of pink!

9.9./10

...don't hate me :(

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Maybe you could use some more shades of blue? :x Not my favourite banner or sig ever, but I have seen worse.

6½/10

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Like your avatar it's black and white, and like your avatar you get a extra point for using Umbeon.

7.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back