• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    Hm, well the image isn't horrible, but it really doesn't seem to fit the overall standard of a signature image/banner. There's nothing really eye-catching.

5/10

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I must be stupid, because I don't get some sigs these days. X{

10/10 the image is high quality, and the sig over all looks neat.

Beaten >:(

I like the eyes, but trainer cards are last year, and there is no need for the text if you have the trainer card.

I give it a 4/10 for being disorganized, and cluttered. Further more, I here by label you a "n00b" for having a sig that has more than one image.

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Nice sig Fairygarland 10 out of 10. Ok if you give my sigh a really bad mark i couldnt care less. Lets just say i run out of ideas really quickly so please rate mine anyway.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    1/10 because I can go lower.

That signature is plagued with grammar mistakes, and is very boring. I want my minute back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back