• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
  • I like how your sig has a main theme, it gives it a good look and the chao goes great with it, it has some creativity and some origonatlity in it, awsome job! ^_^ 7/10

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    XD Kingdom Hearts O.o;;o.O;; It would look better with text and if the pics werent so randomly placed 4/10

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • 7/10 nicely done sig, its organized and the banner looks nice. But the outlining of Link could have been better.

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    W00t! Inuyasha! And Inuyasha & Kagome! Nice color scheme, matches well. Cool outline on the first banner. Inuyasha sprite is cute. 9.5/10

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Hey, I actually *DO* like Elton John. Well...his music, anyway. XD So 7.4/10 for you. Not sucky, but I'm sure it'll be more interesting once your dare is over, no? And yes, I like using decimals. No rules saying you can't.

And was that "meh" directed toward the two bishiest members of the Hoenn League?! 'Cuz if it was...LIEKOMGWTFIKEELJ00!!1onehundredeleven1!! XDDD
    J/K. I know I can do better...but I won't. *evil laugh* 'Cuz Originshipping is cute and I don't want my posts to consist of 60% sig (otherwise I'd stick in pics of my other ships as well).

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Pity I can't draw that well...Is it just me, or do East Asian fanartists have all the talent? Especially when it comes to drawing people...*shakes fist* Noffair!

As per your siggy: Very personalized. I like that. I think I need text on my pics like the text on yours. 9/10.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    A lot of shippings I never really heard of~ o.x
    But it has a neato picture of... uhh... some people~ XD
    8/10

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Castrainer said:
    A lot of shippings I never really heard of~ o.x
    But it has a neato picture of... uhh... some people~ XD
    8/10

First, just to be On Topic, I'd like to rate your sig a 8/10 for pretty pretty pinkness. (Already rated GiveMeThe__xTruthx's sig)

And now, Off Topic:
    Ermm...doesn't this forum have a shippers' list? Or some kind of shipping FAQ...? Please don't make me have to make one...'cuz that's waaaaay too much work... :dead:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back