• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pounce

renai kakumei
Years
  • err, 4/10... it's way too controversial... and the really big picture looks weird next to all the small ones (that I don't even think are funny). bleh. I don't like it ~_~;;

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Awesome InuYasha sig... 9/10 Oh, did you know that one of the piccys aren't working? Thought you might need to know ^^

Raito Absol

~ Peaceful Dreamer ~
    Years
  • It's cool, I like how the it goes from light to dark. 8/10

Now what about mine? Maybe I should turn down the brightness on the top.. XD.

Raito Absol

~ Peaceful Dreamer ~
    Years
  • Heh, three characters from the Final Fantasy series.. XD. 7/10, there good shots but they're plain.. =/.

I made a new sig by the way.. XD. I think it might be a little too clustered, what do you guys think?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hmm, nice. Of course, I can't read the text in Midnight Misty w/o highlighting it, but you win some, you lose some. Centre it and maybe a bit more text - just a wee bit - perhaps red to go with your colour scheme - to offset it. 7/10, darling. [No, don't be freaked out by that, I don't have a crush on you. I just randomly use the word, darlings.]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back