• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
Years
  • awesome poem and pic!!!!!!!!!
    |||||1O/1O|||||

Oh, and TakeshiKagaFan, WTF?????? What is up with that picture?! That's almost as exciting as cheese!!!!!! And I love CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEESE IS EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe..........what is the dude eating by the way???

Last edited:

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
  • flame_chi said:
    i like ur sig/banner alot its very kewl
    who's the character in the picture 10/10

It's the Fourth Hokage, or Yondaime, from Naruto. Great show and manga, it is. Ain't he adorable?! :D

Like the purple theme going on and the fact that it matches the avatar. Great job! 10/10

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Very nice banner! 8/10. The pic in the middle of the banner looks like Green and Yellow are about to kiss! I support that pairing too, cos I like Red with Blue...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back