• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I like this Feraligator theme better than your other one. My only major complaint is the lettering on the banner. It looks too pixelated to me. Pretty good though. 8/10

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    8/10

It would be perfect if the avatar matches the banner. I mean I like the avatar effects of a water attack much better then the one in the banner. The fuzzy water was bit bad effect compare to the one in the avatar. Then the text doesn't really match eirther. Still it is very nice sig and avatar just work on the banner.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    The banner looks nice. I like the effect/pattern you used for the background X3 and the avy looks cool with that effect, but I've seen tutorial to make it look professional so knowing that...it spoils the avy ;; It could use a border as well. The PC family in your sig spoils it as well ;xx Especially since there isn't a family yet .__.;;; However, it's still a nice theme! ;D 8/10

Hantsuki

Years
    I like Ino, she's funny, but I still like Sakura more. The avy is cute, but it's too small to be used as any avy, it should really be a bigger pic that's why it's blurry. However...9.5/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Cool theme. 06/06/06 already passed for me, and nothing happened. XP I like it though. Nice and... red. ^^

9/10 with one pointer missing because I don't like the picture itself and the text is hard to read.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    9/10, the second word in the cursive like font is hard to read. But I like it ^^

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Super enraged little boy of doom with magic pet from hell! (yes i know who he is >>)
    rating an 8/10 mostly for the pic...which is probably a manga scan though, but meh
    Also 8 because the use of the same picture for both the avatar and the signature

Hantsuki

Years
    It's actually not a manga scan. It's an actual render ;D

Oh, I love Milfeulle from Galaxy Angel. She's kawaii <3 Very nice banner and avy set 9.6/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back