• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Ooo thankies ^^ lol my name has the strangest meaning and reason, yours is just cool! the game was awesome, I loved watching it. So pretty and awesome, and clever and original. And your a champ *bows* 9/10!

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    :P ty so what does yours mean

i have already rated yours so i will giv it .5 higher coz i like it more and more evry time :P 8/10

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    blitzballchamp said:
    :P ty so what does yours mean

i have already rated yours so i will giv it .5 higher coz i like it more and more evry time :P 8/10
    Aww thankies...everytime I see yours it makes me smile...maybe I should have made it a 10...but I never give 10s....what the heck 10/10 :D as it deserves!
    Igtica is the name I made-up for my made up pok?mon. It helped me get an A in exams at school. It's weird as I saw it in a dream and that's how I created it. It's an ice type, so in the traditional pokemon way I decided to combine items of a similar 'type' after lots of different combinations I chose the random combination of antartica (the coldest continent in the world) and igloo (a home in the cold kind like how my pokemon wraps it's think tail around it as a home in cold weather). Lol soz about the long explanation.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    blitzballchamp: Oh, ok. I don't have that game, so I wasn't sure what it meant. Thanks for clearing that up!

Username: I like it! 8/10

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I can't really judge on Usernames, seeing that they are the creation of the User, but even so, Cyndaquil's is nice. Original and Cool. 9/10

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    bad pun XD If the J was capitle we would have an 8/10, but 7/10 for just jynx.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I like Mudkip, so I'll give you a 9/10 (I like usernames without numbers. It's nothing personal.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back