• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Rin-Rin, that reminds me of a banana phone o_O 8.7/10

Funny name, but the underscore is daunting...It'd be better if the "s" and the "a" were capitalized. 8/10.
    Yes I completely agree with you, I just didn't realise the the 's' and 'a' should be capitalized when I joined...

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
    smarty_arty said:
    Rin-Rin, that reminds me of a banana phone o_O 8.7/10

Boo~ya! Banana phone's in the house! Oh, and if you want your name fixed, I think there's a place here where you can get the underscore out and such. Lemme find the link.

Naoshi

lawl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    I dont get your name. But sounds original I guess 8/10

I am expecting someone to give my name a very low score. (I admit, I dont like my name either but I got stuck with it for 3 years XD)

Naoshi

lawl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Offtopic: I'm not really a huge sonic fan, actually. The M used to stand for "Master" but this was years ago. So basically the M is just an M slapped onto the name.

Nice name I guess 8/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    your user makes me think of a jolteon teacher for some reason o.O, if it were san then id think of you as like a martial artist, im not sure what the respected way to greet people on japanese are
    edit rating: 8/10

Bam

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    its bam margera the sikest foo youll ever see.u mightve seen him on MTV on viva la bam or on jackass also on MTV! his brother is also in the band CKY!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back