• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    Ah silly! I'm not calling you Legolas. Legie was my first PC brother, but since he not online that much anymore, I just put his name like that. But I'll make it more clear for ya!

Still luvin' the Crow! 10/10

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Kakashi Hatake, it rings a bell, lol. 10/10, cause Kakashi is one of my favorite characters.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    that name isn't funny whatsoever, but it shows promise... *eats cookie*

mmph mmph it mmph 8.5/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    It's... lurid... it's.. smiley... it's unoriginal... and the avatar totally contrasts it. Augh, you so get 0/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Oy. Chavs? What the heck are they?

*Feels like a real critic*
    All right, just to be nice, I'll give you a 7/10. For some reason your rather simple username is pleasant to the eyes after all the pretty usernames with hearts etc.

burnthechavs

The best at being the worst...
    Years
    these proper tools who walk round in gangs beating you up cause you like rock music and have slightly long hair, dressed in burberry, intimidating everyone cos theyre in a gang, talk like scallies even if they are not, carry weapons, are total **** bags on there own

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back