• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    7/10 Because I don't like mermaids, and its not capital lettered. But some people hate to put capital letters, I guess. Still good name tho. :)

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hey, hey... Double post.

you got one heck of a messy, unoriginal name there. It's going to get old soon, I assure you.

1/10

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    im gonna change it to UTRLA BLASTOISE MASTER
    anything with "dark" in it is cool 7/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    SUPER... BLASTOISE? Er... Doesn't really match anything you have in your theme, and apparently it's getting old. It doesn't really sound good either.

*sigh* 2/10

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    .Nyxi.
    Interesting name, I can't compare it to your theme because I don't quite get it. What is this "Nyxi" of which you speak? Anyway, it sounds kewl, so I'll give you a 9!

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I used to think the goddess Nyx of darkness (Greek mythology) was awesome, but not anymore. However, .Nyxi. is just a username I selected because I know it won't get old in a while since it doesn't have to have anything to do with my theme!

Anyway, Dark Lucario sounds simply okay. You obviously like Lucario a lot, but just make sure your obsession won't get old soon. 'Dark' is a good addition to the name, too. XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back