• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] [Rated: T] Pokemon Journeys: Kanto

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Author's Note: Started this because I've always loved the Kanto saga of the manga and the games. The story will follow Red, Green and Blue as they start their journeys to become Pokemon Masters! The story will have some events from the manga, but will otherwise be entirely my own interpretation. Please enjoy, and feel free to review my work (:

Pokemon Journeys: Kanto
By: Spikey-Eared Pichu

Prologue: Burning Leaves
A warm breeze blew through the small town of Pallet. The sun was beginning to rise, and with it, three young individuals who were about to embark on the journey of a lifetime. One of the children, a young boy named Red, arose from bed with a yawn. He peered at his alarm clock, 8:00 AM? Sweet! I have just enough time to get dressed and eat before seeing the professor! He smiled to himself as he quickly got out of bed and got dressed. Quietly, Red went downstairs to make himself some breakfast. Mom will probably be upset with me, but I- Red's thought was cut short as he found his mother already in the kitchen preparing scrambled egg!

Red's mom, brunette hair tied back in a ponytail and wearing a pink dress with an apron, smiled, "Morning, son! Hungry?" She served a plate of scrambled eggs with toast and a side of bacon on the dining room table, accompanied with a glass of orange juice. "Didn't think you were just gonna run off without having a nice home-cooked meal first, did you?" She giggled.

Red blushed and smiled, "Sorry, Mom. I just didn't want you getting all emotional, hahah." He went over and hugged his mother before sitting down to eat. Red was dressed in his usual fashion: A red and white cap, a red vest with white sleeves and collar, blue jeans, and a pair of white sneakers with two red stripes on each. He hungrily devoured down his eggs as his mother spoke.

"You know, this is a big step in a young person's life. You'll be receiving your first Pokemon and a PokeDex. After that, you'll be an official Pokemon Trainer." Red's mother sighed and crossed her arms, "To be honest, I've been dreading this day."

Red stopped eating and smiled at his mom, "Don't worry, Mom! I'll be okay! I'll have my Pokemon to keep me company!" His mother chuckled and smiled at him.

"I guess you're right, sweetheart. Just remember to visit every once in a while, okay?" She collected Red's, now empty, plate and kissed him on the forehead. "Now, go on, the Professor's waiting!"

Red gave her a broad smile and nodded before rushing out the door.

"There he goes…" Red's mom sighed and wiped a tear from her eye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Red arrived outside of Professor Oak's lab to find the two other Trainers-to-be waiting. One was a boy with spiky brown hair. He wore a purple, long-sleeved shirt and jeans with brown boots. Around his necklace was a pendant that looked like a golden teardrop with a jade setting. His eyes were a cool green, contrasting Red's crimson eyes. The other person was a girl. She had long, brunette hair that flowed down her back and ocean blue eyes. She wore a simple black dress with a white belt and black sandals.

The green-eyed boy noticed Red's approach and mumbled a greeting, "Hey, Red, about time you showed up."

The girl too greeted the red boy, "Hiya, Red! Excited to be getting your first Pokemon?"

Red smiled, "Yeah, thanks for asking, Blue. And hey to you too, Green. Where's your granddad?"

Green, as the boy was called, shrugged, "Dunno, probably caught up in field research."

Blue frowned, "Well it's rude of him to make us wait. I could still be in bed," she said with a yawn.

"With an attitude like that, you'll never make it as a trainer."

The three youngsters turned to see Professor Oak approaching them. He smiled, "Morning, all! Hope you slept well?"

"Morning, Professor!" Red said.

"Sorry, Professor, just like my beauty sleep is all," Blue said with a giggle.

"Morning, Professor," Green said with a nod of his head.

Professor Oak laughed, "Green, you can call me grandpa. Just because we're with your friends doesn't make me a stranger!"

Green simply said, "I prefer to call you Professor, Professor. Can we get on with picking our Pokemon now?"

Oak nodded, "Right, come on in, everyone!" He walked up and unlocked the door to his lab. Red, Green, and Blue all followed. Inside, the three Trainers all looked around in awe. Oak's lab was quite impressive: with complex machinery and Pokeballs lining an entire wall.

"Do those Pokeballs all contain Pokemon, Professor?" Blue asked curiously.

Professor Oak smiled, "Yes. Each PokeBall on this shelf contains a Pokemon I caught as a young Trainer. I've kept them and studied them for years now."

"Really?" Blue looked very intrigued, "Can you show us some?"

The professor laughed, "Why, of course. But, first, let's settle the matter of you three choosing your first Pokemon, shall we?"

The professor produced three Pokeballs from his pocket. Each was about the size of a large gumball with half of it being solid white, and the other half being a semi-transparent red. "The Pokemon contained in these Pokeballs are all very rare. I obtained them some time ago in my travels." Professor Oak pressed the small white button on one of the balls and grew to the size of a baseball.

The professor threw the ball into the air and it let out a shower of red light. The light materialized into a small, quadruped creature. "This Pokemon," Oak explained, "Is a Bulbasaur." The Pokemon looked at the three young Trainers with big, red eyes. It was a greenish color, with a large plant bulb on its back. "It's a Grass-type Pokemon."

Blue grimaced, "It's kinda ugly…" The Bulbasaur heard her and seemed a bit crestfallen.

Green sneered, "Looks too soft, to me. How can you expect to win a battle with that thing?"

Red glared at both of them, "Hey! Quit talking like that!" He stepped forward and petted the Bulbasaur, which seemed to enjoy it, "This little guy's got a lot of potential…I can tell. Professor, I want Bulbasaur as my first Pokemon."

The professor smiled, "Alright, Red. Here's his Pokeball," The professor handed the boy the Pokeball, "and, your PokeDex. It will automatically record data on any Pokemon you capture in a Pokeball." Professor Oak gave Red a rectangular, red box that was the size of a calculator.

Red nodded his thanks, "I'm going to be the best Pokemon Trainer to ever come from Pallet! Just watch!" He pressed the button on Bulbasaur's Pokeball and the Pokemon returned to its spherical confines. He grinned at the Grass-Pokemon, "I'm gonna call you Saur. You like that, Saur?"

From inside the Pokeball, the Bulbasaur nodded and jumped to show its approval.

"Okay, let's get on with it," Green said impatiently.

"Oh, right," Professor Oak pushed the button on the second Pokeball. This time, a small orange lizard emerged. Its tail was lit on fire, but it didn't seem to care. "This one is a Charmander. It's a Fire-type Pokemon."

Again, Blue seemed put off by the Pokemon's appearance. "Umm, I think I'll just take whatever is left, Professor."

Green shrugged, "Then I guess Charmander's mine. Works for me since it has an advantage to Red's Bulbasaur." Oak gave Green Charmander's Pokeball and a PokeDex like Red's, except green in color.

"There you go, Green! And, for you, Blue," The professor handed her the third Pokeball and a blue PokeDex. "Inside that Pokeball is Squirtle, a Water-type Pokemon."

Blue smiled, "Cute! I think I'll call you…Blasty!" The Squirtle hopped in its Pokeball in a show of approval. Blue turned to Green who had returned Charmander to its Pokeball, "What about you, Green? Aren't you gonna nickname Charmander?"

Green looked at her quizzically, "Seriously? No way. But, I would like to test out Charmander in a battle…Red?" He turned to the boy and smirked, "I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Red stood outside the lab on one side of a well-used battle field. Green stood at the other, his Charmander by his side. Red had Bulbasaur's Pokeball in his hand but had yet to release him. Professor Oak stood between the two, "Alright, this is going to be a simple one-on-one match. The Trainer with the last Pokemon standing wins." He then walked to the side of the field where Blue stood with Squirtle in her arms. "You may begin!"

Red released his Saur from its Pokeball. "Okay, Saur, let's show 'em what we got!" Red looked at his PokeDex for a moment before commanding Saur to Tackle Charmander! The Grass-type charged at Charmander headlong and caught it square in the chest. "Good strike!"

Green retaliated, "Charmander, use Scratch!" The lizard Pokemon ran at Saur with claws poised to strike!

"Saur, dodge it!" The Bulbasaur jumped to the side to avoid Charmander's claws.

"Bulbasaur's pretty agile, isn't it?" Blue said.

Professor Oak nodded, "Yes, but let's see how Charmander reacts."

Charmander ran towards Bulbasaur and attempted to scratch it again, only to miss once more.

"C'mon, Charmander! Hit it!" Green shouted. Charmander gave a cry before launching itself at Bulbasaur once more and finally landing a particularly nasty scratch.

"Critical hit!" Green exclaimed. On his PokeDex, he could see that Bulbasaur's HP had dropped into the yellow. "Keep it up! It's almost finished!"

"Don't give up, Saur! Tackle it, again!" Red shouted. Bulbasaur let out a cry and charged Charmander as it was running towards Bulbasaur. The impact of the Tackle sent Charmander backwards and toppling over itself. Struggling, the Fire-type rose to its feet and ran at Bulbasaur again to scratch it!

"Looks like this might just end in a tie," Professor Oak said.

Blue nodded, "Pokemon battles…they're intense, aren't they, Blasty?"

"Squirt! Squirtle squirt!" The Squirtle said. It looks on in wonder as the two Pokemon exchange blows.

"Let's finish this!" Red exclaimed, "Saur, finish this with Tackle!" The Bulbasaur charged at Charmander with all its remaining strength.

"Charmander, use Scratch!" Green commanded. The Charmander launched itself at Bulbasaur with full force. The two Pokemon collided. Charmander scratched Bulbasaur's head and Bulbasaur tackled Charmander's stomach. The two rebounded and landed on their feet.

"Saur…?"

"Charmander…!"

The two trainers looked on in anticipation to see the outcome of their Pokemons' collision. According to their PokeDex, both Pokemon should have been K.O., but they seemed to be trying to hold out until the other fell.

Professor Oak looked on with interest and Blue held Squirtle tightly, hoping secretly that Bulbasaur would emerge victorious.

A stumble. The Pokemon hit the floor with a grunt and passed out. Professor Oak cleared his throat and said, "That's the battle! Bulbasaur is the winner!" Red cheered in excitement and went to retrieve Bulbasaur, who had passed out soon after Charmander did.

"You were great, Saur! Now, have a nice rest!" Red returned his Pokemon to its Pokeball and looked at Green. The Trainer was obviously a bit bitter at the outcome of the match, but none the less, he was a good sport about it.

"Good match, Red," Green said. He had returned Charmander to its Pokeball and replaced it in his pocket. "I look forward to battling you again soon."

Red nodded, "Me too, Green!"

Blue came over and congratulated Red, "Nice work out there, guys! Red, you were amazing! And, Green," she said with a smile, "You were great as well!"

Green smirked, "Thanks, Blue. I'm interested in taking you on, too. We should battle sometime."

Blue nodded, "Okay!"

Professor Oak laughed, "I'm glad you three are all embracing Pokemon and getting along! As a gift to start your journeys, I'd like each of you to have these," he handed each trainer five empty Pokeballs, "You can't catch Pokemon without Pokeballs! Now, if you want to become stronger, and see plenty of other Pokemon, I suggest you on to Viridian City! It's just north of Route 1! Good luck, you three!"

Red, Green, and Blue all said their fair-wells to the Professor and made their way towards Viridian City, officially marking the beginning of their journeys to become Pokemon Masters.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Author's Note: Chapter 1 hot off Microsoft Word! This chapter was inspired by my habits in just about every Pokemon game I've ever played: Grinding in levels against wild Pokemon. I also mixed in something from the 1st chapter of the PokeSpecial Kanto saga ;D A cookie goes to the first person to catch it! (No pun intended xD)

Chapter 1: Mysterious Wild Pokemon!

Route 1 was a rather exciting experience for the three new Trainers. Green had left Red and Blue behind to train Charmander against wild Pokemon, though the other two quickly followed suit.

Green watched with calculating eyes as Charmander took down a wild Pidgey. "Good work, Charmander. Let's find our next victim," He said coolly. Green checked his PokeDex, Hmm, Level 7…Charmander should be learning Ember soon…Green clicked away at a few buttons and brought up a screen of Route 1, Apparently, Pidgey and Rattata are the only wild Pokemon on this route…He looked around and spotted a wild Rattata forging in the grass, oblivious to the presence of Green or his Pokemon.

"Charmander, Scratch!" Green commanded.The Charmander nodded and sped at the Rattata, scratching it from behind before it could react. "Good! Again!" Charmander scratched the mouse-like Pokemon again.

The Rattata fell with a cry. Green frowned, "Too weak. I'll never get stronger at this rate…" he mumbled to himself. Charmander stared at his master, awaiting his next move. "Let's head on to Viridian, Charmander." Green walked down the dirt road that led from Pallet Town to Viridian City, Charmander following behind. As they walked, Green couldn't help but think about his first match with Red. He was utterly shocked that he'd lost. He actually began doubting that he'd chosen the right Pokemon, but knew he had to keep pushing forward if he was going to beat Red.

Meanwhile, Blue and Red were training against wild Pokemon together. "Good job against that Pidgey, Blue!" Red praised her at her latest victory. Squirtle was a rather quiet and timid Pokemon, but it held its own well in battle. Red admired that.

"Thanks, Red!" Blue checked her PokeDex and jumped in glee, "Sweet! Blasty advanced to Level 7! Now he can use Bubble!" She petted Squirtle on the head, "Aren't you a fast-learner?"

The Squirtle cried happily in response to its Trainer's praise. Its tailed wagged back and forth.

Red looked at his own PokeDex and grinned, "Looks like my win against Green was well worth it! That, and those wild Pidgey and Rattata I defeated, elevated Saur's Level to 8!" Bulbasaur was a few feet away, sniffing some flowers. Red called his Pokemon over and patted him on the head.

Blue looked in the direction of Viridian City and exclaimed, "Hey! I think we lost Green!"

"No worries, he probably went ahead to Viridian! Let's go!"

Red and Blue, together with their Pokemon made their way to Viridian City, clueless of the small, pink Pokemon that was watching them from the skies above, curious as to what these Trainers would achieve on their journeys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ember, Charmander!" The Fire-type spewed out flames to finish off the opposing Meowth. The Pokemon fell in defeat with its Trainer in dismay.

"How could you? Poor Meowthy, let's get you to the Pokemon Centre!" The young schoolgirl picked up her Meowth and ran off.

Green petted Charmander, "Good job, bud." They were outside the Viridian Trainer School. He'd systematically defeated the Trainers in attendance, furthering his Charmander to the 9th level. "Let's get you healed up at the Pokemon Centre and then we'll see about taking on the Gym here in town." Charmander nodded and followed Green to the Centre.

Inside were a number of Trainers with their Pokemon. Behind the counter was a young woman with red hair and wearing a nurse's outfit. Beside her was an egg-shaped, pink Pokemon that Green had yet to encounter. He approached the counter and picked up Charmander, "Excuse me, could you heal up my Charmander, please?"

The nurse gave him a warm smile, "Why, of course. I'm Nurse Joy, by the way, and this," she gestured towards the pink Pokemon, "Is my assistant, Chansey."

"Chan-See!" It chirped in response. Nurse Joy giggled.

"Now, let's have a look at your Charmander." Nurse Joy began inspecting Charmander before moving aside, "Chansey, Softboiled, please."

"Chan-See!" The Chansey removed the egg it held in its pouch, causing it to glow.

"Whoa," Green muttered.

The Pokemon gave the egg to Charmander, who ate it whole and suddenly leapt up, "Char! Charmander!" It jumped up and down to show its full recovery.

"That's amazing! Your Pokemon can heal other Pokemon?" Green asked Joy.

The nurse smiled and nodded, "Yes. Chansey is the only Pokemon who can learn the move Softboiled. It takes a fraction of Chansey's health, and heals another Pokemon when it ingests one of Chansey's eggs."

"But, doesn't that hurt Chansey?"

"Not really. Chansey are known to have a phenomenal amount of Health, so it's no real worry. In cases like this, it's easier to use Chansey's healing abilities. If a Trainer comes in with more than one Pokemon, we usually just use the standard healing machines the centre has installed."

Green nodded, "Thank you for explaining, Nurse Joy. I appreciate it." Charmander hopped off the counter and tugged at Green's pants.

"No problem, sir," Nurse Joy replied. "Are you a new Trainer?"

"Yes. Two other Trainers and I just started our journeys today. We're from Pallet Town."

The nurse's eyebrows shot up in surprise, "Oh? Those two others, did one wear a red and white cap? And was the other a girl with a Squirtle? They passed by a very short while ago. They said they were heading towards Route 22 to train their Pokemon."

Green and Charmander exchanged a look, "Thank you for that information, Nurse Joy. I must be going now!" He ran out of the centre with Charmander following.

"Um, no…problem?" The nurse sighed, "New Trainers, always on the run…"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On Route 22, Red and Blue were in the middle of an intense training session. "Saur! Tackle Squirtle!" Bulbasaur charged at Squirtle headlong, but Blue didn't seem too worried.

"Blasty, hold your ground!" Blue commanded. To be honest, she was nervous. This was the first actual Pokemon battle she ever participated in and it was against Red! Bulbasaur hit Squirtle square in its chest, but the Water-Pokemon didn't allow itself to be sent flying. "Good work, Blasty! Hit it with your own Tackle!" The Squirtle rammed its head into Bulbasaur's, sending the Grass-Type backwards in a daze. "Nice hit!"

Red smiled, "Nice, Blue! But," He twisted his cap backwards, exposing a tuft of spiky black hair, "You'll have to do better! Saur, Tackle Squirtle, again!" The Bulbasaur ran forward and hit Squirtle again, this time succeeding in sending its target backwards. Red checked the PokeDex, "Hey, I say we stop for now! Saur's at half-health and Squirtle's close to fainting." He was right, Squirtle was panting and looked exhausted. Bulbasaur was only slightly better off, but not by much.

Blue nodded, "Alright," she pulled out Blasty's Pokeball and clicked the button, "Return, Blasty!" The familiar red light and the Squirtle was back in its Pokeball. "Thanks for training with me, Red," she said with a traditional bow.

Red returned the bow, "Same to you!"

"Hey, guys, done training already?"

The two Trainers turned to see Green approaching with his Charmander. Blue waved, "Hey, Green!"

Green gave a curt wave, "Hey. Nurse Joy said you two were out here training. I thought I'd come and join you." Charmander nodded its agreement.

Red scratched the back of his head in an apologetic manner, "Sorry to disappoint you, Green, but we're kinda done for now. Both our Pokemon are pretty pooped."

Green dismissed Red's comment with a chuckle, "Then how about we make things interesting?" The boy reached into his pocket and produced an empty Pokeball, "We'll both catch a Pokemon on this Route and battle with those. Grandpa wants us to expand our horizons, right? What better way than with a new Pokemon?"

Red smirked, "Fine by me. Blue, you gonna compete too?"

The brunette smiled sweetly, "No thanks, guys. I think I'm gonna heal up Squirtle and keep going. You two have fun now!" She winked and gave the boys a peace sign before departing.

Red waved her off, "Good luck, Blue!" The girl waved back and kept going.

"Alright, let's get started, Red," Green said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The two boys decided to split up and search the Route for Pokemon to capture. Green was combing through the tall grass, but he and Charmander couldn't find anything worth capturing, just Pidgey, Nidoran, and Rattata. "I guess we'll have to settle for a Pidgey, huh, Charmander?" Green asked. Charmander, however, wasn't paying attention. The Pokemon's senses had picked up on another presence in the area. "Oh…?" The Trainer looked in the direction Charmander seemed to be fixated on. There, floating above the grass was a cat-like Pokemon. It was pink in color and had a long, thing tail. Green pulled out his PokeDex to identify the creature, careful not to make too much noise in case he spooked it.

"DATA NOT FOUND. POKEMON IS NOT NATIVE TO KANTO," the PokeDex beeped.

Not found in Kanto? Green was puzzled by this. Regardless, he'd capture this unknown Pokemon! "Charmander," he whispered, "Try and sneak up on it and use Ember!" Charmander wagged its flaming tail to show it heard Green. Slowly, the lizard Pokemon inched closer to the strange, floating Pokemon. When it was close enough, Charmander jumped into the air and unleashed a flurry of flames at the Pokemon!

"Mew?" The Pokemon was caught off guard and was pelted by the flames, but it didn't seem injured.

"Charmander, Scratch it!" Green commanded. Charmander leapt at the Pokemon and attempted to scratch it, only to be met with an invisible force that sent the Fire Pokemon backwards! "Charmander?!" Green ran towards his Pokemon only to find it knocked out!

"Char…" Green returned the Pokemon to its Pokeball and looked up to where the mysterious Pokemon had been, but it was gone!

"What the?" Green looked around frantically but the Pokemon was gone!

"Hey, Green! Catch a Pokemon yet?" Red asked. He walked over to Green and noticed his knocked out Charmander, "Whoa! What happened?" He knelt down in genuine concern for the injured Pokemon.

Green rose to his feet, "Don't worry about it. Just answer one question for me: Did you see a strange Pokemon a moment ago?"

Red looked confused, "A strange Pokemon? No, not that I can recall…" He suddenly became very excited, "Why? Did you see a cool Pokemon or something? Is that what caused Charmander to pass out?" He looked at Green with excitement in his crimson eyes.

Green scoffed, "Hold your Ponyta, Red. The Pokemon I saw," he began to explain, "Wasn't identified by the PokeDex…I don't know what it was…" The spiky-haired boy kicked at the ground, "I was foolish to think I could take it on without knowing what the Pokemon was…Charmander suffered because of my stupidity…" He reached into his pocket and withdrew Charmander's Pokeball, "I have to get him to a Centre immediately. Sorry, Red, but I gotta go." Green ran off, in a hurry to heal his only Pokemon.

Red sighed, a bit crestfallen that Green couldn't stick around to see his new Pokemon. The black-haired boy pressed the button on the Pokeball in his hand and out came a small, yellow, mouse-like Pokemon.

"Pikachu!" It said upon being let out. It had red circles on its cheeks and its tail was shaped like a thunderbolt. The Pokemon looked at Red and tilted its head slightly, "Pika?"

Red petted the Pikachu on its head, "Sorry, Pika, but I guess your battle with Green will have to wait for another day." The Trainer looked up towards the sky and muttered to himself, "I wonder what Pokemon Green saw…" He then turned and started walking towards Viridian City with Pikachu following close behind. "I heard that there are a lot of Pokemon in Viridian Forest, Pika. You wanna go and check 'em out?"

"Pika-pi!" The Pokemon responded.

Meanwhile, in the sky above Route 22, Mew let down its protective barrier. The pink Pokemon looked on with aqua eyes as Red and Pika walked off.

"Mew?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Next Time!:

Chapter 2: Shady Encounters in Viridian Forest!

Red, Green, and Blue have all advanced towards Viridian Forest to capture and train their Pokemon! Red comes across a group of strange individuals dressed in black with red "R"s on their shirts. What could they be up to? Meanwhile, Blue tries to train Squirtle, but could she really make it as a Trainer? And, as for Green, he's trying to find the strongest Pokemon he can to crush Red in their next battle!

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Precisely :D

Trivia:
In the first chapter of the PokeSpecial manga, Green battles against Mew in Viridian Forest with a Charmander.

Thank you for the kind words :) I plan on posting the next chapter by tomorrow evening!

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
Years
PokeAdventure Story

Trivia: Prof. Oak has won the pokemon league before, and also knew agatha from when she was less creepy!

I own manga 1-14 of the pokemon adventures manga! Very good!

If blue wants a super strong pokemon from viridian forest, may I recommend a lvl. 9 pidgeotto? Super effective against red's bulb. It would be really funny for blue to challenge red with it, thinking he has it in the bag, but since he didn't take into account the pika (rushed off before red could show him), he would still lose. Just a suggestion based upon blues piggeot in the manga, the want of a pidge in chap. 1 and the appeal an evolved poke that's super effective vs. Saur would have for blue. Good idea?

Edit: just realized you switched green and blue up from the manga...... Replace blue with green above.....

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Hahahah xD I switched them around to fit the original Japanese-style (Red's rival is Green :P). And, while I do want to stick to the games and manga, I'm going to take some liberties with the teams that the three protags develop.

It's always irked me that Green has a second Flying-type (Pidgeot) even though he has Charizard, so I'm going to opted out on him catching a Pidgey/Pidgeotto. What he'll have as a replacement, well I haven't decided yet.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2011
I like it! It was incredibly creepy reading it and hearing that "blue giggled", though, at first. Since I'm used to the names being the other way around... well... imagine Gary giggling. I liked the interaction between the characters and the resemblance to the manga, but the battle scenes could be a little more detailed (Personal opinion, don't mind it if you don't want to.) Or something like that, anyway.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Thanks :D I'm trying to find a way to flesh out the battles more (Not exactly the easiest thing to do since too much description would slow down the momentum of the battle scene, ya know?)

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Awww, thank you (: Ch.2 is partially done (wrapping up Blue's part) but once I find the time to sit down and type, I'll make sure to post it :D

Back