• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rauls's antitheft station

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Welcome to my trade thread

First of all the usual rule No hacks allowed nor will we trade you any

None of our own bred pokemon are redistributable

Please inform us if your pokemon are Iv abused since we do not trade abused pokemon nor do we like them

I use AR codes -Max money,Rare candies,Fast egg hatch,Iv calculator nothing more

Please use proper English(understandable :p) and on no occasion will i tolerate flaming or begging.If we like a deal we will go for it.

All pokemon are our OT (we both have like 2 or 3 games each ) unless specified

Only post CMT's and trade related issues here keep any other doubts to Pm's(Dont pm a Cmt we most probably will ignore)

Please have a trade thread.We will not trade with people wihout trade threads.

Aerodactyl-OT
    Jolly-Rock head
    28/31/31/31/31/31
    4 Hp/252 Att/252 Speed or Ut lvl 1
    -Stealth rock
    -Taunt
    -Earthquake
    -Stone edge

Yup a great pokemon i bred it in my flashkart its just 3 off max :p.Its an almost fail prrof way of setting up stealth rocks in a battle

------------

Salamence-OT
    Jolly-Intimidate
    30/31/31/xx/31/31
    220 Hp/208 Defense/80 Speed orUt lvl 1 with Dragon dance
    -Dragon dance
    -Outrage/Dragon claw
    -Roost
    -Earthquake

1 off max is just awesomeness.Bred this in an old game which sadly no longer exists as it got deleted but i got this guy out before the boat went down :p.This mence can take a lot of physical abuse and can outspeed jolteon aerodactyl etc with 1 Dd.People dont usually see this bulky terror and underestimate it.Intimidate just strengthens its bulk overall a very very good mence

-------------

-Lucario(iCARIO)-OT
    Adamant-Inner focus
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    4 Hp/252 Att/252 Speed
    -Close combat
    -Extremespeed
    -Swords dance
    -Crunch-

An amazing breed done fpr me by 1 of my buddies it was RNG abused only for shiny NOT for ivs.It can be used as a lead physical sweeper etc as it has a lot of power packed between swords dance and extreme speed.Crunch to take out ghosts and close combat for bliss etc

--------------

Jirachi-OT
    Adamant-Serene grace
    31/31/25/xx/27/31
    4 Hp/252 Att/252 Speed
    -Wish
    -U turn
    -Iron head
    -Body slam

An amazing soft reset done in emerald from a wishmaker event.It is perfect for scarfing and to play the role of "Flich rachi".Outspeeds most stuff with scarf and can scout and support your team with Uturn and wish repectively

--------------

Kingdra-OT
    Adamant-Sniper
    31/31/31/31/22/31
    4 Hp/252 Att/252 Speed
    -Dragon dance
    -Substitute
    -Waterfall
    -Outrage

Amazing breed if it had sp def in place of its sp attack it would be perfect has the egg move dragon dance but since my old game is gone i lost the UT version though i could always use berries and remove the Ev's so u can re ev it :p.It can be used mainly as a lum berry putrager and can carry quite a lot of bulk too :p.Over all a great physical sweeper

--------------

Rosalia-OT
    Timid-Natural cure
    31/xx/22/31/31/31
    HP Ice 68
    Ut available with egg moves sleep powder and leaf storm will be evd soon
    -Sleep powder
    -Leaf storm
    -Toxic spikes
    -HP Ice (68)

Yh a good breed with hp ice to take out those pesky dragons.Makes a very good lead im working on hp fire now and will get it done soon :p

--------------

Electrivire-OT
    Adamant-Motor drive
    31/31/29/31/31/31
    4 Hp/252 Att/252 Speed
    -Earthquake
    -Cross chop
    -Ice punch
    -Thunder punch

Yup awesome breed 2 off perfect done for me by a guy from another site.It comes with cross chop and ice punch which makes it an epic sweeper .It outspeeds all with motor drive speed boost except ninjask

Pidgeot-OT
    Modest-Tangled Feet
    Hp Ground 68
    31/16/31/30/30/31
    Ut Lvl 1 available with Hp Ground 68

Amazing breed ill add evs and moveset a bit later your always free to pick up a UT 1 and experiment though.Best pidgeot on smogon for sure ^___^

Snorunt-OT
    Modest

Hp Ground 70

31/31/27/30/16/31

Ut Lvl 1 available with Hp Ground 70

Amazing breed ill add evs and moveset a bit later your always free to pick up a UT 1 and experiment though.

Meowth-OT
    Timid-Technician
    30/xx/24/31/27/31

Ut lvl 1 with hypnosis

Im doing the Eving now it was a bp by me to deztroya :p.A pretty good pokemon for the NU ladder :p comes with hypnosis which was hard to get

Latias
    Timid-Levitate
    29/2/29/31/31/31

Its UT and can be made into a great sp sweeper

Last edited:
    Years
    Lucario(iCARIO)-OT
    Adamant-Inner focus
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    4 Hp/252 Att/252 Speed
    -Close combat
    -Extremespeed
    -Swords dance
    -Crunch-

Check My Thread For It ( Link In My Siggy )

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    Aerodactyl-OT
    Jolly-Rock head
    28/31/31/31/31/31
    Ut lvl 1
    -Stealth rock
    -Taunt
    -Earthquake
    -Stone edge
    check my thread :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    See my thread for these:

Lucario, Aerodactyl, and if you have a roselia with Sleep Powder and Leaf Storm. For the roselia, I'll swap you one of mine that's egg moved with Toxic, Aromatherapy, Synthesis, and Petal Dance. Aaand, since one of the parents is a shiny, you may luck out. Also, I clone, so if you need something cloned, just let me know.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years

-Lucario(iCARIO)-OT
    Adamant-Inner focus
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    4 Hp/252 Att/252 Speed
    -Close combat
    -Extremespeed
    -Swords dance
    -Crunch-

can you change his name back to Lucario? or is iCARIO the ot name?
    either way is this a fair trade?

pokemonfan2

Years
    I got this guy bred for me on another site so i cant change his nick D:.Anyway was your celebii 30 30 30 30 30 30??

i think iv'e seen that luke on youtube before...but thats what the serebii iv calc said when i typed her info in the calc. i can give you the stats if you wont to see for your self

bold--lv 70
    hp----speed
    241/149/182/166/166/166

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    i think iv'e seen that luke on youtube before...but thats what the serebii iv calc said when i typed her info in the calc. i can give you the stats if you wont to see for your self

bold--lv 70
    hp----speed
    241/149/182/166/166/166

Yes that luke is with a few people =D.Also does your distant land entei ,suicune have good ivs?

pokemonfan2

Years
    Yes that luke is with a few people =D.Also does your distant land entei ,suicune have good ivs?

i have no idea...i lost i lost my iv paper so im trying to do iv battling crazy so i can get the list back its just its so long lol.

Back