• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raven's Legendary & Pokemon Bank Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    This is the best shop ever. Im coming to this shop more.
    Im interested in competitive mew and shaymin sky form.
    I will ev train any 5 pokemon you want from my shop with hidden abilities if available.

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
    Years
  • Hi Raven, i'm interested in shiny feebas and possibly that xatu?
    I have a shiny rapidash (x/x/x/x/x/31), i can throw in a focus sash if you want and i was wondering if i could give you a prism scale to evolve feebas into milotic if not that's ok.
    IGN: Ash (you have me added)

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    This is, like, my first time coming to a "shop", so I might be making terrible offers. But I'm interested in Reshiram, Kyurem, and Zekrom. I could trade you some 5iv Feebas for them. :P

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2015
    I'm interested in a Xerneas, preferably modest or timid. I have access to just about any pokemon, it might take me an hour or two to obtain it. I have a shiny timid Suicune lv. 40 if you'd be interested.

Years
  • Hello. I'm interested in these pokemons:
    baltoy
    bouffalant
    cherubi
    darumaka
    elgyem
    frillish
    klink
    kricketot
    buneary
    glameow
    slakoth
    stantler
    tynamo
    yamask

also, I would like to request the free xatu :) Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    I got Shiny Snivy Sentret and Farfetch'd if any of those are good enough to net me Shiny Latias?

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • I'm interested in your 6 IVed Thundrus - T and Genesect. Would a Shiny Lapras with a Master Ball do the job?

Electrykid

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • I'm interested in your keldeo, would you be willing to trade it for any of these?: Kyurem, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Azelf, Uxie, Regirock, Regice, or Mewtwo?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back