• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raven's Trade Center Of Dooooom

RavenHa

Shuppet Breeder
Years
  • Welcome one, welcome all; to Raven'sss Trade Center of Doooom!

Here in the spotlight and avaliable for Trading(Not Hatched From Egg):
    Dugtrio
    Raticate
    Hippowdon
    Bronzong
    Poliwhirl
    Sharpedo(In-Trading)
    Luxray
    Wailord
    Shuppet
    Cranidos(In-Trading)
    Oddish
    Banette
    Steelix(In-Trading)
    Armaldo(In-Trading
    Chingling
    Kecleon(In-Trading)

Legendaries:
    Kyogre
    Giratina
    Heatran
    Regigias
    Rayquaza
    Regirock
    Regice
    Registeel

Eggs:
    Diglett
    Ponyta
    Cranidos
    Shuppet
    Oddish
    Bibarel
    Zubat

Specific Breeding:
    Shuppet
    Diglett
    Ponyta

All Pokemon traded are legit and under no way hacked/cheated for.
    All avaliable under Trading are limited and are bred and evolved up rarely; First come first serve. Only those under Specific Breeding are bred for traits, and moves so do not ask for specifics for any other. Once a trade is done with and deemed completed, there are no take-backs or returns. If stats are needed specifically, please PM. The List will be constantly updated so no mistakes are made.
    EDIT: Every Night at Eight(Central Time Zone) I will be on Wifi Center to do trading. This will be the only time durning the day to trade, so just stop by if we need to complete a trade or you just want to come on a whim, sometimes I'm willing to give something special. ;o

THANKS!
    Please Grab a Cookie and Moofin on Your Way Out! ^_____^

Last edited:

RavenHa

Shuppet Breeder
    Years
  • @BadRomance: Oh my geeez. Anything else you might need? Legendary, starter,TMs, Items?

@ImmortalArmyOfOne: Giratina. Lv.70,Jolly. Heatran; Lv.70,Jolly. Regigigas;Lv. 70, Calm.

Years
  • I saw in the Quick Trade that you are looking for a female Eevee and a Ninetails. I can get those for you. :D

I did RNG Breed to get the female Eevee. Let me know if you would rather have a non-RNG'd Eevee and I can get to work to breeding to find you a female. It will take me a bit longer to get that one since I have to do all the breeding - my Eevees tend to be males.

Could I trade those for a Kecleon and a Rayquaza?

RavenHa

Shuppet Breeder
    Years
  • @Umbreonsshadow; It would be nice for a non-RNGed one. I don't mind the Kecleon, however the Rayquaza is for Legendary Trading preferably. Would you take a Hippowdon instead, perhaps?

@rickyisgreat; a Haunter if you have one, and a Trapinch. ^^

Years
  • Okay, I'll work to get a non-RNGed one then! xD

I was wondering if asking for Rayquaza was too high. No problem! Could I have two Kecleons then? They are cool :3 If not then a Kecleon and a Diglett?

Give me a little bit to find you a female Eevee and I'll be good to go :D

RavenHa

Shuppet Breeder
    Years
  • @Shockwave: A charmander would be nice.

@Umbreonsshadow: Thanks a million! ^-^ I can getcha two of them, unless a diglett is required. I do breed them, so if you want a specific one, just ask.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    @Shockwave: A charmander would be nice.

@Umbreonsshadow: Thanks a million! ^-^ I can getcha two of them, unless a diglett is required. I do breed them, so if you want a specific one, just ask.

Ok ill go get an egg right now , Ill pm you when it hatches.

Years
  • @Shockwave: A charmander would be nice.

Two Kecleon would be awesome! xD

I'm still working on the Eevee, but hopefully one will pop up soon xD Did you want any of the extra male Eevees just for fun? xD

RavenHa

Shuppet Breeder
    Years
  • Two Kecleon would be awesome! xD

I'm still working on the Eevee, but hopefully one will pop up soon xD Did you want any of the extra male Eevees just for fun? xD

xD Not unless you want to trade them off with someone for a good pokemon.
    Surely, will do. As Said: I get on every night at eight to do trading unless something is going on.

Years
  • I didn't realize a Vulpix evolved at lvl 1 to Ninetails learned so many moves. o_O
    I was wondering which moves you wanted your Ninetails to have.
    Ember
    Egg Moves: Roar, Will O' Wisp
    After Evolving: Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Nasty Plot, SafeGuard

Also I finally got a female Eevee xD
    Thanks for waiting while I got the Eevee. :D

I guess I'll catch you at 8 sometime :D Which timezone are you in? I'm in CST so it's like 10pm when I am posting this. xD

RavenHa

Shuppet Breeder
    Years
  • I didn't realize a Vulpix evolved at lvl 1 to Ninetails learned so many moves. o_O
    I was wondering which moves you wanted your Ninetails to have.
    Ember
    Egg Moves: Roar, Will O' Wisp
    After Evolving: Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Nasty Plot, SafeGuard

Also I finally got a female Eevee xD
    Thanks for waiting while I got the Eevee. :D

I guess I'll catch you at 8 sometime :D Which timezone are you in? I'm in CST so it's like 10pm when I am posting this. xD

Oh, my. The issuses of timezones totally slipped my mind. Central American Timezone here.
    For the moves; Ember, Quick Attack, Roar, and Confuse Ray. ^^
    No problem.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hey there, I was just wondering what you would like for your Wailord? ^^ I have quite a few Pokemon so I may have something that your after, if you would like to suggest what you want. ^^

dude22072

Pokemon master man
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    is your giritina origin form? if it is i will trade you my shaymin

Back