• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawful. Pokemon trainer.

Horrorshow

Astrud, astrud.
    Years
    So, as it turns out, I got bored and started to sketch some lame ideas for a trainer character. Came out with something mediocre, so I proceeded to color it. Sorry sorry 'bout the messiness/inaccuracies.

(See attachment for image, I'm not entirely sure how to include it in the post. :])

He should have an appropriately silly name. :0
    Like Janet Reno.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I think this is pretty cool! I actually like the sketchiness of it, it adds to the picture. :) The shading on the face is very nice.

I'm not sure about the angle of the hand holding the Pokéball - it looks like it could be a bit off. But everything else looks fine. ^^

--FG

Horrorshow

Astrud, astrud.
    Years
    Much obliged! :]

And 'bout the hand? It is off. I could've fixed it, but I wasn't in the mood at the time to be very precise about the anatomy and whatnot. Though I think when I'm moar dedicated to what I'm doing, I make sure to fix them little problems. But thanks for you input!

Horrorshow

Astrud, astrud.
    Years
    Thanks there, Wolf!

I've been some playing around with this character lately, just sketching around and stuff.
    I think that when I get a bit of time I'll color a few of the sketches and upload them here. :0

Horrorshow

Astrud, astrud.
    Years
    'Nother quick, messy sketch. :0

Rawful. Pokemon trainer.

Back