• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr! It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    You go to your bedroom to go to sleep since your very tired and find theres a bunch of hyperactive Riolu using your bed as a trampoline! What do you do?

Erm... let them use my bed for a trampoline and I'll sleep on the floor~ *huggles Riolu*

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Hey there, may I join?

Currently I been trying to incorporate Lucario into my D/P WiFi team. So I have like 50 Riolu in my boxes with no decent nature. Any tips for a casual team of Weezing, Zapdos, Vaporeon, Roserade, Metagross, and Arcanine? Which one should I remove for Lucario.

However, it's all good. Nicknamed my current level 50 Lucario "Rukario," and he's awesome in-game. Decimates anything except that damned level 80 event Arceus. :/

Unlocked all characters and stages in Brawl, and I main Lucario also. Even though he's similar to Mewtwo, there seems to be a lot of stuff that makes him interesting to use, such as the badass Steadfast ability he has. Get his percent to 200%, and his Aura Sphere grows as large as him and does around 25% to opponents when fully charged. Even funner on Spear Pillar and you end up launching your opponent into Dialga's Roar of Time with Force Palm or Extremespeed or Double Team.

You go to your bedroom to go to sleep since your very tired and find theres a bunch of hyperactive Riolu using your bed as a trampoline! What do you do?

Sleep on the couch. Getting a Force Palm to the stomach if I upset one and it knows t hat move probably won't be well, and I like the couch better than my bed most of the time.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years

Haha, I laughed when I read the question and imagined the situation. Cute! ^-^ Anyways, I think I might join them, but when I get tired, I'd go find another place to sleep.

And welcome to the club, AExcalibur and moonshard! Rivvon will add you when she comes back. And AExcalibur, maybe Metagross? Two steel-types and three weak against Ground... (but I'm no expert battler, so you probably shouldn't take my advice >.<).

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    I'll join because Riolu rocks... if you need battle advice I have beaten the pokemon League with about 100 different teams and all of them are total winners so I can give you suggestions there(all of those teams incorporated Lucario and Riolu)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sure you can join, Red Beldum. Welcome! The owner will add you in the list soon.
    I will tell Riolu to sleep beside me.

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yes, sure you can join. Welcome to the club, Wilbey. Rivvon will add you in the list soon.
    Riolu picture:
    Rawr!  It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome, Nerevarine. Anyway, here's another picture of Riolu:
    Rawr!  It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years

Let out own pokemon and let them play with riolus, and go to another bed.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice answer, Willbey. Can we have a new topic now about Riolu and Lucario? I can't think of one.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    You're walking home from school/wherever and suddenly a Rioluu jumps out in front of you! What do you do!?
    Thats a good question, I'd probably approach it carefully trying not to startle the Riolu. I'd try to be friendly (since I'm a nice guy) Of course if this happen in our mundane world, I'd be severly shocked and probably delighted. All-in-all try to make a friend, because true friends are the true gold, no matter the species.

Thro I'll openly admit, it might be much different if it was say a Grimer instead. XD

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Welcome, new members! ^-^ Cute Riolu pictures, Rene! And I like the new name, I, Riolu! (Wait, do we call you that?)

You're walking home from school/wherever and suddenly a Rioluu jumps out in front of you! What do you do!?

It depends on what the Riolu's doing. If it looks mad, I'd probably run. But if it's being just the innocent, cute Riolu it is, then I would observe a little, not knowing what to do. Of course, I would try to befriend it, but I don't know how.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    You can call me that, or if you want you can call me IR for short.

Good point waveguidebuizel, its hard to calm down an angry Riolu, especially if it decides to take it out on you. I wouldn't particularly want to be paralyzed by a Force Palm

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Welcome all new members! You're now added to THE LIST, so yay! Stay active and have fun!

And much much thanks to ~KiTsUnE for the awesome banner! If anyone else wants to make one, feel free!

Those are some really cute Riolu pics, ~Rene~. I love the one with Riolu and the Riolu cookie ^w^

I try to make friends with him and bring him home with me ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back