• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ray has been bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Why would a robot instantly suggest Terminator?

Nice stuff Ray, really liking the smilies, Jynx's face looks a little off because of the wink, maybe lower the width by one pixel?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    So what exactly is this project?
    Looks like a mechanical Ratata... Very nice it is indeed! Nearly flawless edit of the head and I can't find anything wrong.
    Keep it up!
    Yeah that's basically it, haha, a mechanical Rattata. And thanks :D I was worried about the metal since I had to limit the colours.
    I LOVE the Lickitung sprite. Very cute.
    I'm glad you like it, thanks :)
    Ray...are you starting a Terminator: Pokemon Chronicles?

At least that's what roboratata suggests ^_^

Anyhow, it looks great (as well as a bit creepy...in a gnaw your fingers off while your sleeping kinda way). it has great shading, form, and outlining...as far as i know... anyhow, it looks great...

Nice to see you posting stuff... by the way, dont forget about that smiling snowbank pic... it's a bit odd, and i'm not sure if i see where you're going, or if it's a inside joke, or if i am just blind, but i dont get it... i'm probably overanalyzing the whole thing...so im not even going to ask what it's supposed to be, i'll just go along with it... anyhow, it needs some more color and shaddow for the eskamo, and the face just seems odd and misplaced...it does not match the nice smooth blend of the rest of pic... it is really "hard" compared to the rest...i think because of the outlining done it strait black... kinda the same problem i'm having with that chickadee pic i entered for the december contest...

To sum it up... finish coloring the eskamo, and try to blend the face into the background better...

Keep Spriting!
    lol, I never did finisht that snowbank image huh? Thanks for all the detailed crit on it though, I might go back and finish it if I'm up for it, but it was nowhere near completion anyway.
    8D Ray-Ray!
    (long time, no speak~ :3)
    XD that winter scene reminds me of that bit in my neighbour Totoro XD' except fewer peoepl and more snow XD'

that is an epic grin. <3~

ROBOT!Ratata is making me have love. seriously. that is SWEET. :O rockin' my sockin's as always with your pixels~

Mudkip... Smilies.... *eyetwitch* ah whatever. theyre still way cool :p!
    i would say they were an eeensy bit too small to see any of the detail in the (awesome, by the by) expressions. its an awesome idea, excellentlly executed, regardless~ :3
    >:O! JYNX USSED FLASH. EVERYONES EYES BURNED OUT!
    no no no. that jynx emote is veeery nice! *loves that its winking liek that ahah*
    *gasp* and whismurr! WHHHIIISmuur. <3~ thats an adoreable emote! if i was around here more often i would so COIN it!<3~~~~~

Keep up the super-awesome work Ray-Ray!
    NyappyOUT!
    Rana~
    Hey sunshine, it's great seeing you again!

heehee I'm glad you like the smilies. I think that even though they're small, they're still detailed enough to show the emotion I intend for them to represent.

And why aren't you around here more often hmmmmm?
    Why would a robot instantly suggest Terminator?

Nice stuff Ray, really liking the smilies, Jynx's face looks a little off because of the wink, maybe lower the width by one pixel?
    half cyborg face maybe? hahaha
    Well I think I fixed it up how you meant, but I'll upload it (along with edits to the other sprites and new ones...maybe) another time. thanks dude :D

Anyway, new stuff again.

Ray has been bored

Chie from Persona 4. I saw some fanart of this girl and just had to somehow put it into a sprite. Splice and recolour since I was in a rush and too lazy to spend time drawing a body. Great reflection of my dedication huh? :P

Ray has been bored

Zangoose sprite based a photo of a figurine thingy. I don't like it's eyes, but then again the entire body is smaller than it should be thanks to my use of perspective, so maybe it's alright.
    And I just realised I forgot the tail, haha. Well, I could just say that it's hidden behind the body >.>

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    hahah oh Ray lol that Zangoose is epic~<3 i dont think its out of proportion really because the hand is so far forwar XD' i lvoe its pose!<3~ its way too cool!

and yeah, i guess the small does the job, so why change anything, right ^^~

(and because this forum make sme EMO. D:) (well not really... but yeah~! *RANA USED CONFUSION!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    I didn't read any posts in the topic other than the first one, so I'm sorry if this has already been said: Anti-alias the Squirtle head on the Pokemon Smiles section.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hahah oh Ray lol that Zangoose is epic~<3 i dont think its out of proportion really because the hand is so far forwar XD' i lvoe its pose!<3~ its way too cool!

and yeah, i guess the small does the job, so why change anything, right ^^~

(and because this forum make sme EMO. D:) (well not really... but yeah~! *RANA USED CONFUSION!)
    hahaha thanks, I thought it was fine but it just seems off in comparison to other sprites, that's all :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @@~
    I didn't read any posts in the topic other than the first one, so I'm sorry if this has already been said: Anti-alias the Squirtle head on the Pokemon Smiles section.
    thanks for the crit, but just anti-alias it? Could you please elaborate? :)

Anyway new stuff! \o/

Ray has been bored

Some overworlds in mother 3 style. Need to do more.

Ray has been bored

Drifloon and Chingling! in a style similar to that used in the GBC Pokémon Puzzle League. Kinda dull, but cute I think.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Ooh! Claymore GFA likey! Is there a Claymore game out? Because I don't recognize the style at all...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hahaha I'm glad you do. And I wish there was a game coming out - that was just a piece of scratch work. Could use more detail I guess, though there's an idea - I should make more.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    hahaha I'm glad you do. And I wish there was a game coming out - that was just a piece of scratch work. Could use more detail I guess, though there's an idea - I should make more.

I haven;t read Claymore in a while,but it's a very nice scratch. Will you make Clare & Raki as well?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    haha, you should. The story has moved a lot now. Thanks :D And I'll consider making more, though it depends on my mood.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Ray has been bored

I felt like drawing a pregnant woman. I'm pretty happy with myself for doing this since all I've been drawing lately is pokemon stuff, haha.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Ray has been bored

I felt like drawing a pregnant woman. I'm pretty happy with myself for doing this since all I've been drawing lately is pokemon stuff, haha.
    My, my, my. What a creative genius you are. You've got some nice proportions there. :>

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    The Zangoose one is really great, and aww, CHIE~ I personally dislike her, but your sprite is just too cute! <3 Keep on spriting! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back