• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Re-Battling Gym Leaders?

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
    Years
    I'm trying to train up for the E4. Can I use the VS Seeker to challenge gym leaders to rematches? Or is there another way to fight them again for EXP?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    I am pretty sure you can't :P

but go to 1 of the Islands and fight someone with high lvl Pokemon using hte vs Seeker :P easy EXP :D

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    No, you can't re-battle Gym Leaders. A good place to level up to beat the Elite Four is in Victory Road (use VS Seeker to re-battle trainers there) or in the Snowpoint Temple. There are probably more places, but those are the ones I used.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    I was thinking Pokemon Fire Red about the training XD

but yeah Victory road training would probably be best :P

if you've already beaten the E4 once refight the trainers in/on the battle island you get once you beat it :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i like just west of sunyshore. there's three trainers with about 37-59 level ones, and thats a good place to lvl up.
    No, you can't re-battle Gym Leaders. A good place to level up to beat the Elite Four is in Victory Road (use VS Seeker to re-battle trainers there) or in the Snowpoint Temple. There are probably more places, but those are the ones I used.

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Snowport City.

Go there and you that's where the Snow Temple is.

Back