• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Re-creating Old Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I kind of want a pure Steel version of Suicune :)
    Also they are kind of remaking the Beast trio with the Fighting trio this gen, though not by looks but by Function though they are quadpedal...wait did I just say that right...a quadpedal fighting trio...well that should give hope to the people who want Majimaru to be Water/Fighting :P

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I kind of want a pure Steel version of Suicune :)
    Also they are kind of remaking the Beast trio with the Fighting trio this gen, though not by looks but by Function though they are quadpedal...wait did I just say that right...a quadpedal fighting trio...well that should give hope to the people who want Majimaru to be Water/Fighting :P

quadrupedal <--- thats the correct spelling :P lol gotta love google chrome nagging me constantly

i agree though, & i find it brilliant, the beasts were my fav trio& now another version will be great :)
    & knowing my luck ill encounter my fav out of the 3 the moment i step into the grass with a lv5 smugleaf :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This thread doesn't really have much longevity (as far as speculating what = what). Yes, it seems they are recreating old Pokemon. This and this seem to have covered the discussion.

Plus we have way too many threads covering the same thing. :(

Re-creating Old Pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back