• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "I agree... in my opinion Neocean is a pretty strict place to live on and it makes me happy that I'm leaving the island behind... with my cell phone..." he sighs, dissapointed at himself for forgeting his only cell phone. They both make their stroll outside of the ship where the ocean's waves were heard, "There is one thing that I wonder about that I assume I should already know about." As he was walking, he faces Samson in a confused look, "What exactly is a pokemon?"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson raised an eyebrow. "Pokemon? They're like animals I guess...." Samson said scratching the back of his head. "I never had one....but I saw a few people with them as pets on the island....I don't know." Samson continued walking and looked over at Psy.

"But I do know that there aren't any pokemon that live on Neocean naturally. Well whatever, we don't live there anymore, you can see a Pokemon once the ship makes a stop." Samson said. "Man....this ship is a little boring.....how about we check out the deck?"

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy had nodded off for a little bit. When he came to, he had a sudden burst of energy. "What should I do?" He asked himself. "It's getting boring on this ship. I know, I'll go back on the deck!" He said as he exited his room. "That way, If I ever get that sudden burst of cold again, I'll be in an area where I'll get warm fast." He said as he locked his room door. He made his way down several hallways, Then stopped and backtracked a bit. "Later, right now I've gotta take care of business!" He said as he rushed into a bathroom. After about five minutes later, he exited the bathroom and made his way to the deck. "There's something about seeing the endless flow of water that just makes a guy want to see the world..." Randy said to himself as he stared at the sea.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Okay... Well look at that, the decks just nearby." Psy walks closer into the deck, starring at the ocean horizon. He walks closer to the edge of the ship, holding onto the bars on the edge, "I don't see any land nearby yet... I wonder how long is it going to take this ship to get to where its going." His hair flowed with the passing currents of the wind. He takes a look downward to watch the sparkling light the water shows from the sunlight.

"So... are you glad that you are a winner in the sweepstakes too? I was really surprise when I found out I was one of the winners," he said when he faced Samson.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson walked up and put his hands in his pockets, and stared off at the ocean. "Yeah....I'm happy I won, but who would have thought I actually would?" Samson said, still looking off into the distance.

"Look how far and wide it all is..." He looks at Psy. "Don't you have a sudden urge to just see the whole world? Just think of how big a place the world actually is. I can't wait to see it." Samson says as he looks back towards the horizon.

"Who knows what kind of wonders are out there, just waiting to be found."

Ret

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    Jeth climbed aboard the deck to see a couple of people standing there. With nothing better to do he decided to approach two of them but was... a feeling that he got from being near them. It wasn't all that bad, just was odd. Anyway, Jeth shrugged it off, but not before making a mental note of it.

"So you two guys are my lucky companions huh?" He asked.

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Waking up from his peaceful slumber, Shiro decided to go to the cafeteria to eat, as his stomach started grumbling after he woke up, after going there, Shiro ordered some food and eats alone silently, all the while thinking What's happening here? First, the mysterious visions and dreams, then the blue sword... Hmm... this is getting interesting... But, what connections does this have with my parents? I gotta find out more...

Shiro then decided to ask someone about the strange happenings around here, when he passed by the deck, he sees Samson, Psy and Randy, who saved him chatting together, Shiro then asked the unknown guy "Hey you,what's happening to me? First, I got weird visions in my head, a weird dream , and then a sword from the dream appeared out of thin air in my room." He said to Psy, recounting his expierences to him

OOC: If I do not reply for a bit long time, you can control my character slightly

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy continued to stare at the water in admiration. Water always calmed Randy down for some reason, even he diddn't know why. Then he noticed Psy and Samson talking to each other in a different part of the deck. "No problem!" Randy said to himself as he looked back into the water. "As long as I keep my distance, I'm homefree." Then he noticed Jeth walking by him. "Problem!" Randy said as he speed walked near an unoccupied part of the deck. "I'm not getting near another soul on this ship!" He said as Shiro entered the deck. "Ah great, another person!" he said to himself as Shiro walked toward Jeth. "As long as they all stay away from me, I'm fine!"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee got out of bed.She was still a little wobly but she felt fine. "I might as well spend the rest of the cruise in the cabin..I'm s embarrased.." Renee said as she went to her room.She sat on her bed and began sketching as if i was all she had left in the world."I wish I never had passed out..I feel so...stupid.." Renee said as tears welled up in her eyes and she silently began to cry hoping no one would here her. The tears dripped on her sketch paper as she sketched a bow. "Stupid..stupid..stupid.." She kept whispering to herself quietly

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Whoa! Why suddendly come to us to find your answer? I mean, who would know how a sword would appear out of randomness?" he said to Shiro, knowing now that he wasn't the only unique person on the ship. He turns around to fully face Shiro, giving out a serious-looking face, "All I can say that I'm not normal also, but that doesn't mean I can answer all that is not normal." He takes a brief look at his palms, seeming to be thinking about something of the sudden.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson squinched his eyes and turned to look at the kid also. "How would Psy...know anything about a sword appearing from nowhere?" Samson said while scratching his head. He then remembers that he has been having unexplainable feelings lately.

"Maybe this ship is causing people to experience weird things....no that's impossible. It's just a boat." Samson contemplates as he looks over at Psy. "Not normal huh...I wish I knew what was wrong with me..." Samson thinks, and then snaps back to reality. "Did the sword really just appear out of thin air?"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Yeah, what if someone actually someone put some random sword near you?" He prepares himself for a talking streak, "Now if it really did pop out of no where and the cause of this is actually a paranormal one, we woudn't know who or what did it. It sure wasn't me that's for sure, because I myself don't own a sword. Maybe something or someone... hmm..." he starts to get into a state of deep thinking, trying to find an acceptable answer.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson felt a little playful and crossed his arms with a grin. "What if it's the works of spirits...?" Samson says while looking at Shiro with wide eyes. "If you ask me, I'd say your room is haunted." Samson grinned and laughed a little. "Seriously though, this is a brain buster. I really can't think of any other reason than what Psy said. Some probally DID put it in your room."

Samson uncrossed his arms and stared off into the sea. "It's pretty odd though.....why would somebody put something in your room?"

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy was busy staring at the sky on te edge of the deck. He figured now that everyone else was at the same part, it was safe for him to move closer to the edge, as long as he diddn't do anything to make himself stick out, which would be petty hard to do, considering the circumstances. "Boy I wish I brought my CD player!" Randy said as he looked at the sea again. "Wait a minute, I did. Nevermind..." He said as he looked at the group of people. "Gee, I wish I got aong with most of the people at Neocean like that. But no..." Randy said as he looked back at the water. "They decided to give me nicknames, like Crispyface, or Half-breed. Ooh I hated tha one..." He said as he stared at the sky again.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee looked outside of her room. "They probably think I'm a pokemaniac with some freakish make-up on... Thats what I look like..." Renee sadly mumbled as she left her room and began looking at the waves of the ocean. "At least..they aren't freaks..like I am.." She whispered sadly.She saw Randy also standing at the edge of the deck. "I''d better apologize for snapping at him earlier..I may be a freak but I'm not a jerk.." mumbled Renee. "H-hey... um I;m sorr for snapping at you.." She said as she apporached Randy and said her apologies. "You see my features..I am a bit touchy about..."

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "It's not that!! I just a had a weird dream telling me to embrace my other side and to hold a sword. The weird thing is not only that, the sword in my dreams suddenly appeared when I was in my room, cleaning up, not only that, my sword, Falchion disappeared, I don't know how or why, but that maybe, all the things happening here, is connected somehow, you see, when that girl," Shiro points to Renee who had just arrived "And that guy," Shiro points to Randy ,"All experience, that when they touched me back when I fainted,That guy, Randy said that I froze on contact or something, maybe , just maybe.... that all of this happens, because we have unknown powers , from the start of the cruise till now, weird incidents happened because all of us is gifted,"

Shiro said all of this to the both of them. Expecting them to explain about this serious matter, SHiro decided to wait while they think about their answers to him.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy continued to stare at the sky, wondering what was going to happen next. Then Randy started to get cold again. He turned around, and saw Renee. "Crap!" He thought to himself. "Now what? Did I stare at the sky wrong or something?!" He tried to hide his chillyness as best as he could. Then Renee started explaining about the incident earlier. Randy felt a little better after hearing those words coming out of her mouth. "Uh thanks..." Randy started. Was someone actually apologizing for something to him? Noone ever did that. Then he shook his head. "I mean, that's alright. No harm in getting defensive, in fact I personally kind of like that in a person." He said with a smile. Then randy stopped. "You know, this cold isn't so bad after you get used to it" He thought to himself as he began to shake less. "Yeah, I can do this!" e thought again. He began to speak to Renee again. "So, now that we've settled our differences, yo wanna just sit and talk for a little bit?"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "I see... then that changes everything." Psy continues to stable himself into his current thinking state and hopes for the best answer to appear that he could think of. He softly closes his eyes, "Weird things have been going on this ship... no doubt about that. First, we see Michael screaming from some horrible flash back... then I've also noticed a mysterious girl who appeared to be unconscious on the hallway floor not too long ago. Maybe these two occurences are related somehow..."

All of the sudden, Psy had a clear vision in his head of a evil looking shadow-like figure who was holding a thin blade of some sort. A burst of fear overcomes Psy's body and his focus returns into the real world once again. He takes steps back and falls over the bars of the ship. He quickly ledges onto the bars, saving him from falling into the ocean waters, "A little help here anyone?" He is gradually losing his grip and his palms are in pain.

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Shiro and Samson noticed this and immediately tried to pull Psy back up "Man... You're quite heavy I admit,"
    Finally pulling him back up, Shiro said to him," What happened?You zoned out for a while, and after a while you returned to normal and looked quite spooked ,which scared me as you stepped back a little to much,"

"Anyway, your reasoning is quite possible, actually, the girl seemed to look like a pokemon for some reason or another, whatever it is, maybe we should enjoy this peacefulness while it last ne?" Shiro said, smiling to Psy, "By the way, I didn't quite catch your name, my name is Shiro by the way,"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "My name is Psy... and thanks for the help back there." the fear still lingers in his body, but is able to manage to give out a welcoming smile to Shiro. He attempts to forget about the earlier occurence by closing his eyes and relaxing his body, "I really wanted to relax, but it seems that there is too much things going on at the moment. I think we should find out on what the causes of these weird occurences are." Psy suggested to the two. The fear in Psy spontaneously dissappears which brings Psy in relief, but also brings up even more wonders, "Could that vision be related to the occurences too? If so..." he quietly said to himself in his mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back