• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re-introduction.

KataliaKitty

TheDemonicTrainer
    Years
    So, I didn't have a computer the last time I did this. Now I do. And a strong internet connection. So, I'm safe everyone.

My name is Kat, of course. I prefer it over most anything else. Either that or Kitty or Kitten. Whatever you feel safest calling me. I'm not really all that much of a talker unless you get me on a subject I feel strongly about. I'm pretty easy to open up, though, so it's quite easy to find subjects that I like to talk about or feel strongly about. But no worries about that. I'm just here to have some fun. Like I said in one of my comments on my last post, I'm a veteran roleplayer of eleven years. So I'm really well-versed in the ways of roleplay. I know what I'm doing, at least. Haha.

Still, if anyone wants to, they're welcome to set me up something in the roleplaying corner or whatever.

I'm a really big PokeNerd. Got into it pretty much right after my dad died. And guys, NO SORRY'S OR I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS IN THE COMMENTS. I've dealt with my dad's death for eleven years. I'm fine. That's the reason I started roleplaying in the first place, so I've got it safely handled. I'm pretty chill, usually. But there are a few things that can easily make me mad. I can't think of them right now, so that might have to wait until some other time or whatever that is. Y'know. It's whatever for me.

Uhm... aside from that, I'm a big Anime Nerd, too. I've gotten into the Pokemon games and Animes for the longest time. And I tend to like pretty much anything that's thrown my way. With the exception of a very few sparse things. But you do have to be careful what you say, because since I do like mostly anything thrown my way, if you don't like it and you start arguing with me that it's bad, I will /openly/ try to rip you a new one. And I'd rather not get into arguments on a forum where everyone's supposed to be having fun. So... just be careful what you say. And you can't say that I didn't give you fair warning in the first place if you don't heed my warning.

Other than that... literally. I'm real chill. I like to sing, and I'm a crap artist, so I can't draw at all. But I write stories really well, so just throw me an idea for a drabble or something. Hell, even a full-out idea for something you've always wanted to see and I can probably write it for you! I'm really descriptive when it comes to stories, so I'm a really good person to come to for storywriting. Otherwise.... I think that's all.

Years
    Hi Kat and welcome to PC!
    Ha well glad to see you're finally all settled in!
    Oh wow eleven years!? That's quite the experience in role playing... you most defiantly will know what to do here ha.
    Pokemon can do a lot to someone, so it's good to see you being such a big Pokemon fan for over eleven years!
    Oh I loved watching the anime as I was growing up, and I actually am trying to watch every episode to this date! (currently on episode 300 and something)
    Haha open opinions and having the right to defend what you like... it's great to see someone so open and having that kind of attitude. :P
    Singing is always fun, and I can't draw a stick figuring raising his hand so you're not alone in that area. I love reading stories that people come up with, you most defiantly need to write one on the forums for everyone to see. I'm sure they'd appreciate seeing some of you're ideas and concepts of being descriptive in the story.
    Well you seem to know your way around, but come chat sometime if you'd like! You seem really fun to be around so don't be afraid to be around places. :P
    Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like your time here, and hope to see you around! :)

KataliaKitty

TheDemonicTrainer
    Years
    Eh, I would chat. But the PokeChat part of the forum doesn't seem to like the Samsung ChromeBook that I have. Because a certain plugin doesn't work when I try to go to the chat part of the site. Sorry. I would if I could. *shrug* Either way, it's nice to know that I'm welcome around here. Thanks a lot for your warm words.

Back