• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re-making my team, ive got lvl 100's avalible for trade!

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    alright uve seen my posts b4, but now ive come becuz my team sux, horribly, im trading my old team out so if u want 2 make an ezy lvl 100 for nothin 2 much just read this post
    List:

Muk

Magmortar

Chairzard

Walrein

Crawdaunt

Magnezone (maybe)

and a shiny magneton (lvl63)

all these (with the excewption of magneton) are level 100 and i will be taking offers now, im on pretty much always at this time so reply, my info iz on my sig

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i'm ineterested in the Shiny Magneton. check out my thread, "Professor Bob's Breeding Center" and let me know what interests you. unless you want a legendary. just let me know if thats the case. :D

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    a level 60-100 (i cant remember if its level 62 or level 100 or somewhere in between xD) Flygon for the magmortar and i'll throw in a level 55 torkoal if thats not good enough!!

Back