• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Re:Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    title.png
    Version 3.6 Part 1.1
    Refer to the Discord server below for support, patches and bug reports.
    Base Game: https://mega.nz/file/86pRVDZD#LGF2bWP3J5d9JxftUyh-RKuPo5dVcbeSnC5KLsHJouY
    Audio: https://mega.nz/file/xioX1bLD#y4TWx7B3uvcDs7kMC83Qt2DULU9kTsoML5GoMwRNnIE
    Discord Server: https://discord.com/invite/7EvBgnrpcU
    v3.6 Part 1 Changelogs

• Added rematches to the rest of the leagues, including a Masters 8 rematch
    • Added a Move Tutor for Eruption in the Sinnoh League for Quilava
    • Hapu acts as a Move Tutor for High Horsepower after beating her Grand Trial
    • The Dragon Pulse Move Tutor in Blackthorn City also teaches Dragon Dance now
    • Added a Move Tutor for the Isle of Armour DLC moves to the GC Lounge
    • Added credit-money exchange added to GC Lounge Vending Machine
    • Added a few trainers into Sync and Titan
    • Added Master Difficulty for Club, Sync, Titan and Duet
    • Rebalanced Mayhem rewards to compensate for the amount of time taken to complete it
    • Gauntlet crashing after getting to 50 trainers
    • Fixed an issue with Mayhem deleting the player's bag if they won on Ace difficulty
    • Fixed Sync and Titan crashing against Erika
    • Fixed an issue with GC Lounge BGM
    • Fixed an issue with Masters 8 crashing in certain scenarios
    • Fixed an issue with incorrect badges on the trainer card being shown in Azelea Town
    • Fixed an issue where a few Unovan towns not showing up on the town map at all
    • Updated graphics for many sprites
    • Added Cut Tutor at Kalos Route 11

About
    The game loosely follows the adventures of Ash Ketchum throughout his entire journey in the anime. You travel from Kanto all the way to Galar region. You get to fight several of your rivals on your journey. You also face off multiple Pokémon Leagues.
    Untitled357.png
    Features

• National Dex with over 900 Pokémons​
    • Pikachu always follows you​
    • Abilities and moves upto Gen 8​
    • Battle Ash's rivals and companions through the story​
    • Travel through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar, and the Orange Islands​
    • HM's are removed excluding Fly, they're replaced with teleporters​
    • Trade evolution Pokémons are removed and are evolved via leveling up​
    • Graphics are style in FR/LG​
    • Play as Ash or as "Leaf"​
    • Mega Evolution, Alola Forms, Z-Moves, Dynamax, and Ash-Greninja​
    • Offline Wonder Trade​
    • Outfits for both Ash and Leaf​
    • Kanto - Galar Pokémon League/ Masters 8 Rematches​
    • Post game contents​

You play as:
    Untitled832_20240214174545.png

You get 7 different outfits throughout your journey.

Game Screenshots:
    View attachment 155212image-9.png2024-02-04_15_32_04.402.pngimage-8.pngm.png2024-02-07_02_40_48.173.pngimage-10.pngimage-26.png

Credits:

==============================================================================
    Lead Dev Team:
    Reinhartmax (.reinhartmax)
    Luc-ker (luc_ker5414)
    Hitsukid (hitsukid)
    Vermint (.veramint)
    Contributions:
    Hunter Hoesch
    Marek14
    Ebrethil
    Maq47
    SytherSK
    Foul Play at Gardobor Price
    Devin Rosa
    Grip
    G-Master
    Phasma
    Morningdew
    Abs Samantha
    Intweener
    LaDestitute
    Lucas Hoesch
    Meru Otonashi
    Takeshi55
    The Matrix Net
    WittleBuddy
    Badhaas<s>(Box unlocking script)
    Crystal Noel<s>(Evolution Moves script)
    Zerokid<s>(Evolution Moves fix)
    FL<s>(Pokémon Selection script)
    Marin<s>(Better Fast-forward script)
    Mashirosakura<s>(Wild Hidden Ability script)
    akuma tsubasa<s>Alan Flygon
    alejox51<s>Amethyst
    Andrews Sprites<s>aniki0001
    Arclart<s>aveontrainer
    backburner26<s>beliot419
    Bioseth<s>blckwh
    BrendanBass<s>Brumirage
    capylus<s>chasemortier
    ChriSX698<s>CynthiaCelestic
    darkgaara736<s>DarkusShadow
    drawnamu<s>DSIKJHEZDIURH8EU09UR
    [Espada]<s>fridave
    Furs the Fox<s>geno2925
    Giervlion<s>gnomowladny
    Grimmjow<s>gregarlink10
    hamsterSKULL<s>HeXeR
    izzyvicious<s>Johnny05
    kaleriodion<s>kcbabaz
    leparagon<s>Mademoiselle
    mattmc95<s>Maxewen
    MrDollSteak<s>Muzyun
    MyMarshlands<s>Nataniel-Sama
    NicoMts<s>Pinta77
    piphybuilder88<s>pklucario
    PKMNTrainerSpriterC<s>Pokecharms
    pokemonrater<s>pokemon subrosia
    PowerCristal<s>PrettySoldierPetite
    princess phoenix<s>Psilo
    PurpleZaffre<s>Quanyails
    rayd12smitty<s>Remus Lupin
    Rogor<s>SageDeoxys
    segesi<s>ShiningStars5022
    Silver Death<s>Silentninja
    <s>SilverTheRiolu123<s>shinyaeon
    starsparkless<s>superangel1502
    supersilver27<s>swdfm
    tebited15<s>thedarkdragon11
    thegoku7729<s>TheHero2
    TSR<s>ue_wal16
    Versekr Dark<s>wally217
    wolfang62<s>YellowTemperance
    zender1752<s>mid117
    Aethestode<s>kensuyjin
    POKEMON ESSENTIALS:
    Flameguru
    Poccil (Peter O.)
    Maruno
    With contributions from:
    Boushy
    Brother1440
    FL.
    Genzai Kawakami
    help-14
    IceGod64
    Jacob O. Wobbrock
    Lisa Anthony
    MiDas Mike
    Near Fantastica
    PinkMan
    Popper
    Rataime
    SoundSpawn
    the__end
    Venom12
    Wachunga
    If you're missing from the credits please dm, .veramint for further compliances.​

Note:
    If you're coming from the old page and wondering why there's a new page, It's because the creator's brother hasn't been active to update the page so I decided to do it myself. And if you're also wondering why the website got taken down we don't know the reasons yet nor the people who got it taken down.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Is this the same Fire Ash game? Or is it a completely different game?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    This honestly looks so good. so much content, gonna run through it right now. I noticed a bunch of end game content which I like, is there any battle towers or battle frontiers? I saw a "Battle frontier" but it seemed more like battles from the anime than a random battle sim thing. I personally just love completing fan game and playing random battle tower/frontier battles at the end. cheers!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    This honestly looks so good. so much content, gonna run through it right now. I noticed a bunch of end game content which I like, is there any battle towers or battle frontiers? I saw a "Battle frontier" but it seemed more like battles from the anime than a random battle sim thing. I personally just love completing fan game and playing random battle tower/frontier battles at the end. cheers!
    There is a post game battle facility but I won't spoil it here

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Damn game looking crazy right now. I didnt know that with all the new art and stuff. Cant wait to play through it again. Though i wnt to know if you are gonna add in league rematches some day?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Yeah, the game follows ash so the battle frontier is straight from the anime. Though the game has its own post game content like re battling ash friends/rivals, manga protagonist, a hub wher eyou can battle all the gym leaders. There seems to be more that has been updated but idk what they are

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    like leauge or storywise
    Can you be more specific? For the league, they already add in league rematches that do allow you to win in. And i dont think they will add in more story since ash story in the anime is completed. If you are wondering that if there can be more details to the story then i also assume that it is a no go since on their server, they announced that they wont be adding anything more to the main part of the story. (kinda like a broken record by this point)

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    kind of want exp all and encounter list exp-all to make training easier and the encounter list to show what encounters per route there is in game but other than that good job

Days
    • She/her
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I'm trying to figure out how to update my version, I have 3.4,and I don't wanna lose my save(early in the game that it is, ofc, but still)

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    kind of want exp all and encounter list exp-all to make training easier and the encounter list to show what encounters per route there is in game but other than that good job
    We already have an encounter list for each location in game
    Its in the Helpful note folder inside of the game folder. They have several doccuments there
    And even though we dont have exp all. There are multiple exp share you can get

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm trying to figure out how to update my version, I have 3.4,and I don't wanna lose my save(early in the game that it is, ofc, but still)
    Their website is down indefinietly. So if you want the lastest version, its on their discord. And if youre upgrading from 3.4 then your save will be fine. Though you will have to transfer it over manually. Just ask on their discord

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Can you be more specific? For the league, they already add in league rematches that do allow you to win in. And i dont think they will add in more story since ash story in the anime is completed. If you are wondering that if there can be more details to the story then i also assume that it is a no go since on their server, they announced that they wont be adding anything more to the main part of the story. (kinda like a broken record by this point)
    Ash isn't finished its been semi-confirmed but he wont be returning any time soon but i meant that maybe let us do the pokemon contest as post game content

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Ash isn't finished its been semi-confirmed but he wont be returning any time soon but i meant that maybe let us do the pokemon contest as post game content
    Well semi-confirmed doesnt mean confirmed. He is either coming back or not. And most reliable sources all points to that he wont (maybe he is still the main protag in the moives but that still doesnt counts since the game doesnt cover movies). But as far as contest. I dont think that it is likely for them to add in since according to them in their discord server, the final version is coming soon and there has been no talk of adding contest (well rea contest, instead of the few "contest" that as did in the anime)

Back