• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re: Pokemon Creation (From befor)

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Can you name me 50 senators or 227 representatives in their right mind by their real names?

If some lucatic desided he/she wanted to created creatures that normally wouldn't be real, in this case: Pokemon, money not going to be an issue for him/her, nor will ettics or laws since he/she will just do it anyways.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
    I agree it sound like something not going to happen....but your talking about ppl in their "right" minds.... I'm pretty sure by noe that once someone makes it to Govt. positions...they have pretty much lost the ability to be in thier "right" minds...

Take Bush for example....Now he's trying to pick a fight with any country that either isn't an ally..or ins't using the same political structure ad the US..

It's almost like trying to take over the world...

Back