• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re-re-replay!

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    I replay most of my games if I really enjoy them. If I have trouble with a game I'll leave it alone for a while and then come back to it and start a new game. Or play it again to get the rest of the achivements for it. The games I replay the most are Pokemon games and The Saints Row games and GTA: San Andreas.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    On games that I find worth it to replay over and over, I tend to do varied runs. Maybe one time i'll do a speed run, or the next one i'll do a 100% collection run. Right now, the only games I am doing that is with the Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, and the Jak and Daxter HD Collections. But before, I used to do tons of reruns on many games including Dead Space, Resident Evil 4, and Final Fantasy X.

Airodactyl

#142 Forever and Always
    Years
    I've replayed a number of Pokemon games in my time, but that's probably it. Most of the games I like revolve more around the multiplayer aspect, so replaying the single-player wouldn't really add much in the grand scheme of things. In fact, unlocking stuff in the single-player was always something I found a chore rather than a reward, but I imagine I might be in the minority on this one. Not particularly an 'avid' gamer, me.

Back