• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Re-release! Pokémon: Adventure to Empire Isle

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Does gligar evolve by level-up or do you have to make it hold an item like the Razor fang?

DaleFails

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    is the game stops at empire laboratory at this stage?

Nope. The current release ends a little after the 5th gym. You will be on Isle 12 when the game ends.

If you are Empire Laboratory in Empire City then you need to head north on Isle 7, onto Isle 8 and then through Isle Stonehaven. You will come out the other side on Isle 9. Hope that helps!

Does gligar evolve by level-up or do you have to make it hold an item like the Razor fang?

If you look at the game guide in the main post you will find a list of evolutions. Gligar evolves into Gliscor at level 40.

Thanks both for playing. New release will hopefully be up on December 20th (assuming I have time to complete bug testing).

DaleFails

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi all,

The latest patch is live!

Enjoy and please leave feedback. Report any bugs here. Thanks for playing and have a good christmas!

DaleFails

Years
    • Seen today
    Hotfix released: v0.6.1

Roost replaced with Recover on Taillow and Swellow's learnset (was crashing the game upon use of Roost).
    Helping Hand removed from Youngster double-battle on Isle 7 (was crashing the game upon use of Helping Hand).
    Text error fixed on rival battle on Isle 7.

Please continue to report any bugs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    hi dev, how can I deal with the gangs blocking the path in Isle 8?
    I am going to Isle stonehaven

DaleFails

Years
    • Seen today
    Hotfix 0.6.2 released to fix the issue whereby the player would not be able to exit the houses in Maple Town once having entered.

DaleFails

Years
    • Seen today
    Yo loving the hack just a question is ice beam tm and blizzard tm in this game?

Hey, thanks! And nope, not yet anyway. I removed Ice Beam and replaced it with Icy Wind as I feel it makes the game too easy to have such strong moves when re-usable TMs are enabled.

Thanks for playing!

DaleFails

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi Developer,
    I have a question does game ends After obtaining 6th badge?

The current release does yes - thank you for playing! I am now working on an RPG Maker Pokémon Game so it is unlikely this game will be finished.

Back