• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ + + ]Ready Steady Go~A Pokemon Academy RPG[ + + ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

redandpikachu

What is read?
    Years
    ((OCC: I'm just going to make it the morining since no one's posting? It's like a weekend or something.))

Kyo streatched as he saw the morining sun glance of a nearby window into his face, he had always been an early riser. He looked at the foot of his bed to see Grovyel curled up into a ball snoring like a train his twig lay right next to his head as if it had fallen out of his mouth while sleeping.

Kyo smiled then got out of bed trying to find Hal, she had most likely run off again to go exploring the campus. Kyo shrugged and got dressed brushing his teeth and whatever else. He woke Grovyel up with a gentle shove so not to wake the other kids in the dorm and together they left the room to go explore the island.

------

Del inhaled the freezing morning air as she leaned out over the balchony of the tree house. She jumped out of the tree gliding to a stop on the ground where she belived the sea was far enough away that she didn't have to be too carful about where she was.

Once landing Del heard unfimiliar foot steps of some kid and what seemed like a medium sized pokemon coming closer to her. She noticed that they were talking to eachother so mabey they hadn't noticed that she was there yet? Del was about ready to take off again when the talking stoped akwardly, she relaxed her wings knowing she wouldn't get out of this without saying a few words.

"What the heck are you doing out here?" this was Del's way of saying what's up or something along those lines even though most people took that as offensive, this kid was not excluded.

"Oh, am I not soposed to be here! I can leave right-"

He was cut off by a rather iritated Del, "No It dosn't matter kid, just don't start waking everyone else up."

"Everyone else?" the kid said rather shocked

"Yes everyone else! Where do you think we sleep? In the kitchen!"

"Oh I didn't mean-"

"Just froget it kid."

An akward silence passed over the group untill Del had enough, "So what's your name kid?"

"Umm, Kyo,"

"Okay well then Kyo, I'm Del. What are you doing out here?"

"Just taking a walk along the shore with Grovyel."

Kyo had obviously not noticed Del was blind yet so she simply nodded going along with what she had, " Yeah nice morning huh?"

"I don't really like fog very much..."

Del would have slaped her forhead if the kid wasn't there, it was foggy, "Yeah it might clear up. well see you later, Kyo." and with that she bloted away running along the shore line.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Ted jogged eagerly through the picturequese scenery of the Island. His four pokemon followed at a good speed, Rhydon, thumping loudly next to him, Jumpluff bounding through the nearby trees, Medicham, keeping a good run going, arms back in classic ninja style, and kingler crab-walking like no ones business. He had been up since dawn, getting to know the island a little bit better. He ran close to where he noticed the Gijinkas lived. His toyed with the idea of looking around, but decided it would be better to keep a wide berth for now. He kept going down to the shore, where he ran alone, except for his Pokemon, in the crisp air of the early morning blowing in from the waves.

Panting, he had ran past the dormotories to end up, legs aching slightly from exhertion and sweat running down his face, in front of the Stadium. He looked around, silence perpetrated the area like a fog. He casually walked inside, checking it out. He grinned, and sat down to wait. Hopefully another trainer would come by, and he could get in a little fun before classes started, get to know the trainers styles in battle before he actually started classes.
    ---
    Aqua sunk quickly under the raves, getting a swim in before she started her day. She lit the way ahead of her, light reflecting off metal and glass, sunk to the sea floor years ago. Bubbles drifted lazily up from jets in the sea floor. A school of Remoraid swam in close formation closer towards the reef. She smiled, and circled above them, light shining brightly. They scattered, leaving each other for the sanctuary of crakcs in rocks and patches of lazy seaweed. She smiled, and continued on to the reef. She swam between the coral and Corsola, looking for other Chinchou to talk to. She caught the eye of a Lanturn, coming out from the shattered hull of a sunken motor boat.

"Hello, I don't believe we've met," Aqua said to the passing Lanturn in the language of Pokemon. The slightly perplexed Pokemon looked over, new to speaking to Gijinka. "No, but I believe you should run, whatever you are, change is in the current, and rumors have been spreading, something new is coming to these waters," the Lanturn said, and hurried quickly away. Aqua swam in the oppostie direction, toward shore. It was rare that the reef Pokemon were nervous, it had given her a bad feeling. They might have been talking about the new students, but that had been last night. She hoped that some tougher Pokemon weren't coming to the reef, the only really dangerous Pokemon around the waters here were Sharpedo, and they were easily avoided. She gulped and hustled back to shore, a chill down her spine.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    "Mmmmff," Cyan mumbled into his pillow. Aurora was jumping up and down on his back, a smile on her face. "G'moffame!" said the still half asleep teen, rolling onto his back. Unfortunately, he also ended up falling off the bed. Ow! Cyan was still in his clothes from last night, so he drowsily went into the restroom portion of the dormitory and changed into his clothes for the day, a tan collored shirt and dark brown corderoy pants. After returning Aurora to her pokeball (which he wished he had done the previous night so that he could still be asleep) Cyan walked out of the deserted dormatory and into the hall. Classes wouldn't be starting yet, and Cyan decided that he might as well try to wake up with a walk outside. Rather than taking the scenec route along the beach, Cyan just walked in a straight line through the dew ridden grass. He realized that he hadn't seen Brella since coming to the academy, but decided against releasing her from the nest ball that she resided in. Brella wasn't very social, even with her trainer. Instead, Cyan released Imp instead, deciding that there was no chance of the frog pokemon getting into trouble now. However, Imp proved him wrong by imediatly dashing away in a mix between a swaggering walk and jumping. Having no time to laugh at Imp's strange way of running, Cyan bolted after his pokemon. Imp eventually arrived at what could only be the academy's out-door stadium. To Cyan's horror, there was another person there. And, as is customary with his wayward pokemon, Imp was annoying him. Well, not so much the other boy as his pokemon. The croagunk was running in circles around a kingler, making strange gurgling sounds and sticking his tongue out. Cyan quickly returned Imp to the pokeball.

"Um, sorry 'bout that. Name's Cyan, and you?"

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    "Ted, and its no problem, if it was the other way around kingler would have been all over him," Ted replied casually. He checked the other trainer out, his Pokemon weren't evolved but seemed fairly strong. Worthy enough to challenge at least.

"So, while we're here, want to battle?" Ted asked, his Pokemon coming in quickly behind him, looking unthreatening but powerful.

((OOC: Me and Bringer are going to do the whole battle over PM and post it to save space and time, so you can continue on, don't wait for us))

Dragax67

A Rookie Trainer raring to Go!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 14, 2015
    Seth was still outside. He had hunted around the edge of the shoreline for Typhlux, and found him growling across the water, at a Gijinka who seemed to be distant, probably not one of the locals. He bent over and stroked Typhlux's head. It had taken him all night, and he was feeling tired. He hadn't met his roommates.
    "Hey little Guy, you worried me. Its taken me ages to find you, because you vanished. We need to get to our dorms. C'mon." He said.
    Typhlux looked at him, and as Seth turned to walk away, Typhlux ran beside him. Seth took this chance to look around the Academy. he noticed the Battlegrounds, and then took a more detailed look at the area the Academy was. he noticed the Gijinka colonies and that there were a lot, but some seemed to be more friendly than others.
    "Y'know, theres gonna be battles and all sorts of stuff going on....and to make it worse, I've met no-one. I'm gonna go and sit near the entrance hall. Maybe we can meet someone."
    Seth sat down on one of the walls near the Academy's entrance. He saw the balcony to his room, and instead of going upstairs to reach it, he felt adventurous and decided he would take a chance to do some climbing. He jumped from the wall to a tree, then climbed up it. He swung from branch to branch and landed on a balcony. The one to his dorm. He threw his bag and other belongings on him into the room, then jumped down onto a second balcony. As he went to jump for another balcony, he slipped and was about to fall.
    "TANOBY!" He yelled, throwing a Pokeball into midair."GET ME OUTTA THIS MESS!" Tanoby the Aerodactyl swooped in midair, and pulled Seth into midair. Then Tanoby flew to the door of the Entrance hall and dropped Seth on the floor. Typhlux was laughing and Seth just realised that everyone, Gijinka and human could have just seen his crazy antics.
    "Ohh....Man..." Seth said, collapsing to the floor. "I'm NEVER doing that again."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back