• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Real 6IVs Shiny Onix Giveaway (changing it to Steelix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'll just distribute my Shiny Steelix then :D

-Steelix
    -Brave
    -252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Sp. Def

-Moveset:
    Stealth Rocks
    Gyro Ball
    Earthquake
    Ice Fang

Item: Heart Scale (in case you want to reteach something like Heavy Slam if you prefer weight over Speed)

Will clone 30+ tomorrow and distribute on the same day. You might as well put them up now, as there is no fear in getting ninja'd.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    I totally forgot this...
    Just put my larvitar up in GTS.

Message is Golden Rocks.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    I totally forgot this...
    Just put my larvitar up in GTS.

Message is Golden Rocks.

Thanks

Edit: I just realized I doble posted by accident. Sorry about this.

Last edited:

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • are you taking TSV' from people?

I have 3 of them now in 6th gen, the first is in my sig if you hover over it. I'll get you my ORAS codes.

I also have some proper stuff to trade now. I am making a list tonight with the exact details down, would you like me to PM you with it!? I'm sure there will be stuff you want as I have some nice 6th gen stuff. I remember reading your page and you had some stuff I wanted, I probably have some of it now but you're bound to still have stuff I need and vice versa.

Years
  • are you taking TSV' from people?

I have 3 of them now in 6th gen, the first is in my sig if you hover over it. I'll get you my ORAS codes.

I also have some proper stuff to trade now. I am making a list tonight with the exact details down, would you like me to PM you with it!? I'm sure there will be stuff you want as I have some nice 6th gen stuff. I remember reading your page and you had some stuff I wanted, I probably have some of it now but you're bound to still have stuff I need and vice versa.

Read the instructions.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • Redeposited the female in GTS with the Golden Rocks message again, respecified that I'm looking for a level 100 Steelix, hopefully it should be one of the most recent visible pokemon on the GTS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back