• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real Life + Real Pokemon = One Real Adventure! *Sign Ups*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: Please pay attention to detail Burne! The professor is male, the lab isn't a big building but a large shed out the back of someones house! Ok we are still waiting for Kristofer but I'll continue. Kristofer please post soon or you may be left behind. Although pokemon and the such came to this world, pokedexes didn't come so the professor is giving us some other items that may do the trick...

IC: "Professor, now I'm a trainer, what do I do?" Chris asked. He had alot to learn about pokemon in a short time.

"Well you use your pokemon to battle other wild pokemon or other trainer's pokemon. You can capture new wild pokemon by battling them and when they are weak, throw an empty pokeball at them. Here take these five empty pokeballs with you."

The professor pulled a box of pokeballs out from under a desk and handed five to Chris. Chris put them in his back pack as the professor gave five balls each to the rest of the people present.

"I have so much to learn." Chris muttered under his breath.

"I have something here that might help you." the professor was back by his side. "I have a modified pokemon sapphire game here. Its an older game so I got a bunch of them cheap. It's modified so that the pokedex is fully complete from the start. A friend of a friend of mine got me a heap of GBA: SP's as well so here take one each. The pokedex will help you when you meet a new pokemon here and by playing the game, you will learn heaps about pokemon." the professor smiled as he handed me the two objects.

Chris deposited them into his bag and looked around at the people that had gathered in the lab. A teenager a bit older than Chris caught his eye. He had very dark brown hair, with hazel eyes. He stood at aproxomately 6'6'' and had some muscle tone, but didn't exactly look like a bodybuilder. He wore a black leather greatcoat but Chris could see a glimpse of jeans underneath. Maybe it was just the coat but there was something about the young man that intrigued Chris. He made his way over and introduced himself.

"Hello. My names Chris. You came to get a pokemon from the professor?" Chris questioned.

OOC: Ok if your character is sorta new to pokemon, get the game and GBA SP off the Prof. like Chris did. If not then start to split into the pairs mentioned before but cause I'm so kind, I'll post them again.
    Espeon and Umbreon with paige pelletier
    Shineyelectrode with myself
    Burne Starcofski with Max Hunter
    Dragon Paw with Kristofer

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I took the GBA SP and put it in my pocket. I then took the pokeballs and put them in my other pocket. "Right now. all set I think." I said as I noticed a boy with black hair and brown eyes.

'Might as well introduce myself to him.' I thought to myself as I walked up to him. "Hi. I see you came here too. How are you today?" I asked.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    (CURSES! Note to self: From now on, ignore all other people's posts about the Prof. except Ytnim for Oblivious reasons.)

I noticed him calling to me. But, due to past experiences, I was a bit skeptical about answering, but... Whatever, he was the first person here to notice me. "Nah, came to return one that escaped, but, you know, things happen." he pocketed the Pokeballs, then choose an Onyx SP off the table, placing that in the opposite pocket. "What about you? What did you come here for?" I asked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back