• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Realistic Pokemon!

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    Well in the trainer-schools what pokémon you're allowed to try and train would probably depend on which year you're in. I mean a student who just registered and is on his/her first year can't be expected to try and train a Golem or something.
    There would probably be a chart of what pokémon the school has access to and what year you need to be in to try and train certain ones.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Well in the trainer-schools what pokémon you're allowed to try and train would probably depend on which year you're in. I mean a student who just registered and is on his/her first year can't be expected to try and train a Golem or something.
    There would probably be a chart of what pokémon the school has access to and what year you need to be in to try and train certain ones.

That'll be natural. A 10 years old shouldn't even handle 1st stage evolution that is quite ferocious like Charmeleon, and Vigoroth.
    First timer should start with basic Pokemon. But those basic form Pokemon are also not pokemon like Corpish or Shroomish that is difficult to take care.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    That'll be natural. A 10 years old shouldn't even handle 1st stage evolution that is quite ferocious like Charmeleon, and Vigoroth.
    First timer should start with basic Pokemon. But those basic form Pokemon are also not pokemon like Corpish or Shroomish that is difficult to take care.

Hm, I wonder then how the school would be structured. Would it be like a school with dorms or just "regular" school?
    I guess it depends on.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Hm, I wonder then how the school would be structured. Would it be like a school with dorms or just "regular" school?
    I guess it depends on.

Well, it can be both. That depends on the principal whether it will be boarding schools or regular schools.
    I think that pokemon activities at schools are not exclusive only in trainer academy, but regular schools that teaches regular subject can also have "Pokemon Battle Club". They will have different level of trainer of course.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Somehow, I think, the the school is like Hogwarts. You'd start to study real Pokemon training at around 11 or 12 and graduate when you're around seventeen. After then will you be able to get your trainer card and stuff.

Back