• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

really cool pokemon sculpture

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    That's pretty neat. ^^ I was looking at the top part of the sculpture...if you mean those three jaw-type things, maybe they're Mawile's jaws? The one that sticks out on the back of its head? X3 Just a guess, but I'm not sure if that's what you were even talking about. XD;

It's a cool sculpture either way, I like how realistic the Pokemon look. :3

~Kelsey

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    heres a graph of all the pokemon
    really cool pokemon sculpture

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    gs135790 said:
    Cool pic, but since when do lugia have claws?

I beleive the head by the dodrio is a golduck.
    they just stuck claws on him to make him look cool, like what they did with ho-oh, gave him teeth.

yea it might be golduck, but now that i think of it, it looks kinds like fearow

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Pretty cool. The Pokemon look a bit like Final Fantasy monsters (or something like that), but they still look similar.
    Whoever made this ought to be credited.

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    honestly i have absolutly no clue who made it, i googled it, found it at a sculpture store. it didnt say who made it or any credit

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    That is an awesome lugia. I wonder if it's for sale? If it is, it's probably very expensive (and for good reason, too...)

EDIT: That think on the top looks like Exeggutor.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    wow.. but are those really pokemon?? I couldn't distinguish if it weren't for the word 'Pokemon' there.. they look more like Digimon to me though..

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    Chiru said:
    That is an awesome lugia. I wonder if it's for sale? If it is, it's probably very expensive (and for good reason, too...)

EDIT: That think on the top looks like Exeggutor.
    zomg!!!1111
    it is executor

mintybobo

>.< So... Hungry.....
    Years
    WOWZORZ!!!!!!!! So detailed...... So pretty..... So furry.... Needs more color *grabs a crayon*. Looks like something they would showcase at comic-con international... Just a thought.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Awesome.

That artist must one deticated Pokemon fan...with a LOT of time.
    Not to mention awesome sculpting skills.

Back