• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Really lucky against Palmer (Battle Tower)

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
Years
  • Hehe... title says all.

I took this video with my phone and I was trying to keep it down so the audio is really lacking. Also I don't narrate or anything... although it'd be sweet to get into that so excuse the commentary @_@. I just had to upload this though. Too freaking lucky. Usually I would be the one getting haxed like that.

Thanks gymnotide for the embed code.

Last edited:
    Years
  • you should maybe make a topic instead of adverstising. something along the lines of, here is my vid, then ask, so ahev you guys ever had lucky Palmer times like that? cuz this might get closed, tho idk.

anyways, that was a great match.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Gyrados runs too common moves that are hax moves. Not surprising but congratulations I guess.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Hehe... title says all.

I took this video with my phone and I was trying to keep it down so the audio is really lacking. Also I don't narrate or anything... although it'd be sweet to get into that so excuse the commentary @_@. I just had to upload this though. Too freaking lucky. Usually I would be the one getting haxed like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DugH-kxllw

If anyone wants to tell me how to embed that'd be cool too. I tried using the youtube tag but it didn't work.

Feh, sounds like this thread belongs in the Journey Journal :o
    [youtube](letter)/(code)[/youtube]
    Letter being the single character before the "=" sign and the code being everything after, not including things after "?" or "&" symbols...

Soo [youtube]v/1DugH-kxllw[/youtube] for you.

- - - - -

Anyway, back on topic; I haven't been especially lucky against him. I've overpowered him every time I have fought him... Though that isn't many times since I hardly ever play Pokemon anymore. My strategy is just to use Uxie to put his first PKMN to sleep and then swap out to Weavile or Manectric to sweep.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • this does belong in the recent journeys thread. But this was lucky. The hardest one for me was always Milotic, while the other 2 were the easiest because since I had Swampert and i taught it Waterfall and Avalanche it was super easy to KO Rhyperior and Dragonite

:t354:TG

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Argh. the second battle was annoying because I had Porygon-Z lead.
    He sent out Heatran, and I switched to Electivire to EQ him. He used Magma storm which one shot'd me.
    Switched to Dragonite to EQ him, and he held onto his focus band. :I I KOd him and he sent out cresselia.
    I hit her for about 25% damage and she KOd dragonite.
    Switched back to Porygon-Z and KOd her. Regigigas was up next. Tri Attack left him with 10% HP and his Crush Claw one shotted me. now I'm too lazy and unmotivated to get that streak up there again for my badge.

Back