• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Really no weak this time!

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Mullet said:
    MA is good at OU imo
    lol what, MA sucks at every metagame tbh, including OU. But yeah, Suicune is going to beat 'pert every time unless you get really haxed.

While the sun hangs in the sky and the desert has sand
    While the waves crash in the sea and meet the land
    While theres a wind and the stars and the rainbow
    Till the mountains crumble into the plain
    Oh yes well keep on tryin

p.s. set the DVs on Dugtrio, if you haven't done already, to get hp bug with max speed, so that you can trap other Jolly Dugtrios with your own Duggy without any fear, as well as for tieing with Sceptile and Zam to kill them if you'll get into a situation where you'll be 1on1 vs them with Duggy, and you probably won't want to switch out to let them get a free turn to Sub, etc. Just thought I'd mention this.

Through the sorrow all through our splendour
    Dont take offence at my innuendo

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Meh, he's decent at team building, but he's not good at prediction at all, so I really wouldn't say that if you can beat his team which packs 'pert, then you'll be able for sure to beat every other team that pack a swampert as well. ;\

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Squarewalker said:
    Meh, he's decent at team building, but he's not good at prediction at all, so I really wouldn't say that if you can beat his team which packs 'pert, then you'll be able for sure to beat every other team that pack a swampert as well. ;\

The point was Cune beats Pert. When I battled him with this team his prediction was pretty good.

Pax Deorum

I probably hate you
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Mullet said:
    Which means Cune resists Pert which means I have no weak. Cune wins vs. Pert. I played a good player at OU (Marauder Artemis a good BM OU player) and 2-0 him and he had Pert not worried about it.
    hhmmmmm
    MA sucks ._. and it isn't very hard to beat him.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    So Mullet is officially a troll now.

You have a weak to everything IMO.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    yea, that cune doesn't do **** to ddmence...get ib on it. Blissey is out pressured by rest talk zapdos

this team sucks and machamp ohko's all your pokemon anyway

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
    Mullet said:
    Which means Cune resists Pert which means I have no weak. Cune wins vs. Pert. I played a good player at OU (Marauder Artemis a good BM OU player) and 2-0 him and he had Pert not worried about it.

This is old but MA isn't "good". :P

Back