• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Really? Really?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Pokemon.com is worse than Serebii and even Bulbapedia in giving you accurate information.

Here is two pictures from Pokemon.com. They are not edited or anything.

Really? Really?
    Really? Really?

If you guys find any mistakes, report them here, and you get a cookie! :D

Found by Kirbychu:
    Spoiler:

Found by Elite Overlord LeSabre™:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
    Years
    Well I'm no expert... but isn't the first screenshot from R/S/E which would make it the Hoenn region?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    And that's Mewtwo, not Mew.

It's common for official sites to be the least informative, but the most attractive; 'tis all about keeping that money machine spinning. Still, I had a nose around the site and indeed those are not edited... laughable.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Well I'm no expert... but isn't the first screenshot from R/S/E which would make it the Hoenn region?

Yeah, that is the Hoenn region.

It's common for official sites to be the least informative, but the most attractive; 'tis all about keeping that money machine spinning. Still, I had a nose around the site and indeed those are not edited... laughable.

Yeah, it is funny.

Years
    Pokemon.com said:
    The first Super Smash Bros. game introduced us to an exciting genre of fighting games. Pikachu, Mewtwo, and others proudly represented Pokémon in this classic N64 title.
    Not in SSB64.

Pokemon.com said:
    Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon LeafGreen finally unite all the worlds of Pokémon, making it possible to catch and keep every single Pokémon in one game! You'll need a little help from Pokémon Ruby Version and Pokémon Sapphire Version, as well as Pokémon Stadium, but if it were too easy it wouldn't be fun!
    That should be Pokemon Colosseum.

Where's my cookie?! >:(

Last edited:

Magmarashi

Trainer in Training
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014

When I first played pokemon red I thought that was supposed to be his cry, kind of like the legendary birds (they didn't say their names, just some weird word trying to imitate it's cry).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Pokemon.com FR/LG page said:
    To aid in trading Pokémon, Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire come with a device for your Game Boy Advance that lets you trade Pokémon wirelessly.

No, Ruby/Sapphire did not. Fire Red and Leaf Green came with said wireless device. And this is the very next sentence after the "you can trade from Stadium" one. Really guys, two mistakes in a row?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Pfft, you should really be able expect more from the official site :P

I agree with Misdreavus81 and the others, Bulbapedia is the best site for info. I never even go to pokemon.com anymore.

And if they do it that bad, there's almost no point in doing it at all. The fans are better at it XP

I'll see if I can find anything wrong there, too!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokemon dot com is really lame and always has been. I haven't visited that site in so long because u can learn everything earlier from other fan sites

Back