• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Realm of Darkness [PG-14]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
  • Angel settled herself in a chair next to Brayden. She had taken her backpack off and had NightStar on her lap, brushing him."Well, on the bright side, at least we don't have to sleep outside", she said, smiling. She was enjoying spending time with Brayden.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Brayden smiled as Angel sat down beside him.

"True. Even though it's a nice night out."

His mind was in a tranquil state, having met a new friend and her Pokemon, which seemed powerful. Surely Angel would be a close friend, and a valuable ally.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Chris looked around a bit, Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye the red roof'ed house pokéball lit up. "There it is." Chris sighed as he walked slowly over to the door, when he got there he saw a seviper and two trainers, Slowly he trotted over to them "Hello."

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel looked up at the new boy. "Hello. What brings you here?", She asked. NightStar started growling and his blue rings began to glow. "NightStar, behave yourself", She told the clearly irritated shiny Umbreon. NightStar growled again then stopped, but his eyes never left the strange boy. Angel leaned down and whispered to the Moonlight pokemon, and he immidiatly calmed down and closed his eyes. "Sorry about that. He doesn't like many people", she said apologetically.

Years
  • As the wind blew and flowed into K.R.'s hair, he calmly walked into the Pokemon Center. It was a red-roofed building on the outside, and a spacious place n the inside. Which of course, was typical of most pokemon centers. He looked around the room and saw a handful of trainers standing around. Suddenly, a light shot out from his belt and Eevee came out.

"Qui."

"What are you doing out of your pokeball?" asked K.R.

Eevee didn't respond to K.R. he sniffed the air, then looked around and suddenly sprinted across the lobby.

"Hold on, Eevee! Where are you going?" asked K.R. who looked over to see where his Eevee was running off to.

Finally, Eevee came to a halt and was growling and snarling for some reason. Eevee was in front of some trainers and one of them had an Umbreon in her backpack. Just then, K.R. figured out what was going on.

"Eevee caught on to that girl's Umbreon's scent and came over to it. Eevee wants to battle..."

Out of all the pokemon in the world, why did his Eevee have to be an anomaly? K.R. knew that people would be surprised by Eevee's highly aggressive nature, which is of course really strange for such a usually docile pokemon.

K.R. decided to make his way over to the other side of the lobby, but wondered what the trainers' initial reaction would be before he gets there to restrain his Eevee.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel looked and saw a very angry Eevee growling at her and NightStar. "Calm, little one. I'm not going to hurt you.", she murmered softly. The eevee was still angry. Angel brought her legs up so she was sitting with her legs under her, kind of like a stantler would. NightStar started growling right back, the little eevee irritating him. The eevee looked ready to bite either NightStar or herself. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Eevee were kind and playful. This one's ready to bite my leg off.", she said. She held NightStar, in case the angry eevee decided to attack.

NamelessGuy

Years
  • Brayden's eyes snapped open, his body half-asleep. Two Trainers had approached them. In his mind, he was rather upset about him and Angel being disturbed, but he certainly didn't mind the company.

An Eevee apparently ran up to Angel's Umbreon, eyeing it with some form of malicious intent. Brayden grew rather concerned, and felt compelled to bring out his own Pokemon in case a small scale riot erupted.

He kept a hand inside his belt, keeping a watchful eye on Angel. He certainly didn't want his new ally to have her limbs gnawed on.

In an attempt to relieve the tense atmosphere, Brayden spoke. "So, who are you guys?"

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Chris nodded, "I had a call to come here I would explain but I think I should sit down first." Vaporeon's pokéball rocked, the next second she came out she purred and rubbed the girl's Umbreon's fur, Suddenly a eevee came and growled at the Umbreon, Vaporeon standed in front of the Umbreon, Chris and the girl. Vaporeon started to growl at the eevee as her fins straighted. "Sorry, I was going to talk to this girl when this eevee came up," Chris explained to the boy "Vaporeon stand down" he commanded at his pokémon, she did not listen.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • As I looked around to try and find the Pokemon Centre, Combusken pointed it out.

"Okay, let's go," I told my two Pokemon.

We walked to the Pokemon Centre and walked inside.

As I looked around, I saw there was already a bunch of trainers there. I didn't pay attentionto them and sat down at a near by table. Combusken and Kirlia joined me and the three of us talked and laughed together.

Suddenly, 7 men walked inside that where wearing long blue toga's. They walked up to Nurse Joy and began to spea with her.

"Are htey here?" one asked.

"Yes, they're waiting here for you," Nurse Joy replied.

"Great," another said.

The men walked up to each of the seven peple already inside the Pokemon Centre. A man walked up to me, in which Comusken stopped him. Kirlia was calm and stayed in his seat.

"Hello, are you one of the people chosen to help this region?" the man asked.

"Uh... yeah," I replied, uncertain whether I should trust this man or not.

"Good, I'm a Aura reader. I'm here to check your aura because only certain bright aura's can stop this darkness," he explained.

"Uh.. okay?" I questioned as this man seemed kind of odd.

The man stuck his arms out and began to slowly follow the shape of my body without touching me. It was weird but seemed to be a must do. He finally stopped and gave a nod to his fellow men.

"He is one," he told them.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel saw Brayden reach for his own pokemon. Though it made her feel safer, she still wasn't about to risk her legs, even though they were starting to cramp up. She hadn't wanted anyone to disturb her and Brayden. But, we can't always get what we want. She eyed the eevee warily. She loved eevee and the 'eevee-lutions', but she did not like getting bitten. She stayed quiet, and tried to relax. She was starting to get very nervous. From the agressive eevee and from the others. She was ok with a few people, like one. Anymore than that and she started getting nervous.

NamelessGuy

Years
  • The newcomers were barely allowed a second to respond when a group of toga-toting men barged into the Pokemon Center. Brayden spun around, clearly taken by their eccentric wardrobe. Let's hope they don't approach us, he thought to himself.

Brayden's mental proposal was shot down immediately. It appeared that they were against whatever was plaguing the region, judging from their manner of speech. They introduced themselves as Aura Readers, which Brayden had heard about in a myth back in Kanto. He never envisioned meeting them in person, however.

The Eevee seemed to quiet down after their arrival, yet Angel still seemed uneasy. Before the men reached his seat, he gave Angel a reassuring nod.

It seemed that there was one for each Trainer that had arrived, for a total of seven. A dark-haired one approached Brayden, who simply nodded upon his arrival. After answering his inital (yet odd) question, the man began to trace his hands over Brayden's body, thankfully not making any physical contact.

The garbed man's response was the same as the others: "He is one."

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Upon talking, some people came in with robes, one came to Chris, the man began to trace his hands over Chris's body,

The robed man's response was the same as the others: "He is one."

Years
  • K.R. calmly and smoothly made his way over towards the trainers. He saw the little problem his Eevee was causing and decided to try and settle things, well for now at least. However, he noticed that a Vaporeon was also standing in front of his Eevee. The Umbreon he was originally was growling at was in his trainer's arms. K.R. knew that Eevee did not get along with other pokemon that well, but he knew it was even worse when it came to his evolved forms.

K.R. knew Eevee's temper was rising as he was now glaring down the Vaporeon in front of him. As much as K.R. was interested in watching the pokemon duke it out in a big rumble, he know that a lot of property damage would occur and therefore now was not the time nor place for this. K.R. reached for his pokeball and aimed it at the Evolution pokemon.

"Eevee, that's enough out of you. Return!" said K.R.

However, Eevee dodged the pokeball laser. K.R. was getting a bit annoyed.

"Eevee, now isn't the time." said K.R. flatly as he tossed the pokeball at Eevee

However, Eevee's eyes then glowed a bright neon blue as the pokeball simply bounced back towards K.R.

"Eevee, we had a talk about this. You're not going to use Detect to avoid going back in your pokeball."

Eevee snarled at K.R. and simply turned around to glare at the Vaporeon in front of him. K.R. was about to ignore Eevee and then caught him off guard.

"Eevee return!" shouted K.R. as he quickly shot the pokeball laser and Eevee returned to his pokeball.

"My apologies for my Eevee's behavior. He's highly aggressive and doesn't get along with most pokemon. I'm Keiku Reishu but please call me K.R. for short."

K.R. bowed and then waited for the trainers to introduce themselves.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel starting panicking as a man in a toga approached her and then started to move his hands over her, not touching her. "She is the one", the man said, nodding. During the whole 'reading', Angel had taken Brayden's hand. Razvan was usually the one who was around when she was this scared. As soon as the man was done, she started shaking. She was beyond scared. She was terrified. Her sky-blue eyes were wide in fear.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • After the Man in a group known as the Aura-readers gone away, the owner of the eevee returned it. "I'm Sorry aswell, my Vaporeon is very protective. My name is Christopher but call me Chris." Christopher calmly spoke "Vaporeon, return." Vaporeon used tackle to dodge it. "Stop. Return." Vaporeon returned it into it's Pokéball "She's not usually like that, ofcourse she's protective but she's never tried to dodge the Return." Chris put away the Pokéball.

NamelessGuy

Years
  • Brayden didn't respond to K.R. at first, looking over Angel instead. The raven-haired beauty was stricken with fear, her sky blue eyes wide with despair. He whispered softly to Angel, attempting to calm her down, his hand tightly clasped with hers.

"Everything will be alright..."

Angel's face was rather pale, and Brayden could sympathize with her pain. He was also "read", and his heart was still pounding.

Still holding Angel's hand, he finally introduced himself. "Don't worry about that little fiasco back there, K.R. My name is Brayden, and this is Angel." He gestured at the cowering girl next to him.

Brayden then gave Chris a nod.

Years
  • K.R. lifted up an eyebrow as the men moved their hands around his body and said, "He's one too."

"Um...okay." said K.R.

"Nice to meet you two. My other pokemon is the direct opposite to my Eevee and is a really friendly one too."

K.R. breathed a sigh of relief but of course, he knew that this wasn't the end of the Eeveelution conflict.

"So...what now?" said K.R. as he looked at the others.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "I do not know." Chris sighed, "I got a Buizel but that one is more Tough that Protective, My mum knows the Nurse here, she actually worked with one of her sisters, Anyway looks like the Aura-readers are chatting." Chris smirks as he glances at the Old Robed group of men whispering in the midddle of a Pokémon Center.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • "HOLY COW, I FIIIIINALLY FOUND A POKEMON CENTER!" Dahlia said as she burst in through the automatic doors of the Sunnyshore City Pokemon Center. "Octogon, I TOLD you we should of taken that left turn...but no, you wanted ice cream." Octogon smirked, just to go along to what Dahlia was talking about. She looked around the room to find a couple of other trainers, like herself, and 7 men in long blue togas. Dahlia went towards them.

"ROCK ON, TOGA DUDES!" Dahlia cheered to them. "Is it a party in here? Ooh! I'll bring the Lemonade -- " "Excuse me..." the man interrupted. "Please...hold still." "Huh...?" Dahlia asked as the man stuck out his hand. He closed his eyes started to move it in a pattern on Dahlia's body. "What on earth are you doing...?" Dahlia asked. The man continued the particular motion, until...he stopped and opened his eyes. He smiled and nodded towards the other men.

"...She is one." he told them.

Dahlia blinked. She glanced over at Octogon to see if it somehow played a prank on Dahlia, but Octogon gave a stare that read: "H-hey! This wasn't my fault!!" Then Dahlia glanced back at the 7 men, and looked towards the other trainers. Were they..."ones" too?

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel started to calm down as the toga-men left. Brayden leaned over and whispered, " Everything is going to be alright" She calmed down. She believed him. She looked at her hand and saw that she was holding Brayden's hand in a death grip. She loosened her grip, but did not let go completely. She stopped shaking and her eyes returned to normal. She leaned over and whispered, "Thank you". Her face was back to it's usual pale.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back