• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Realms [RMVX] [NON-POKEMON]

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2010
    Welcome to Realms official thread!
    Realms
    Game information
    Realms/Zephyr
    Author
    Realms/Zephyr
    Team
    Just Started
    Status
    Nothing Yet
    Release
    Welcome to the Realms Official Thread!! Realms is a Fantasy RPG which is being developed in RPG Maker VX; as you can see this project was started a few days ago, and is just getting of the ground. I and my team aim to create a game, that you will enjoy, not some RPG with a rubbish story and repetitive plot twists.. Hopefully with the communities help, Realms will become an excellent rpg!!

Visit my deviantart aswell. I will be usually posting things up there before I do here

Storyline

Prologue

10,000 years ago, there was a war between two Deity's; Illuvatar and Shadea..
    Both deity's wanted control over the five realms of Aurora; Gaias, Zenela, Myria, Var'dwen, Fenila..
    Each side had followers; therefore causing a rift in the races, many people followed the dark path of Shadea, and became engoulphed in darkness, those who weren't have descendants who live on today...
    Illuvatar destroyed Shadea, and the war came to an end...
    Peace returned to the World of Aurora, until the demise of Illuvatar..
    No one knows what caused this tragic moment; but from then on the world was darkened by sorrow....

Present

10,000 Years have passed; and Aurora is a World of unimaginable beauty, the vibrant colours of the environment swirl; and the sweet aroma's take control of the senses...
    The Order of Aurora; has been established for 100's of Years, and has tried to keep Aurora running smoothly..
    One man, discovers a plot, constructed my the Order, he left the order in disgust, vowing that one day he would uncover the truths; that the order has hidden...

Main Character Bios (Sprites will be added as soon as they are finished)

Faeron (Falcon)
    Race: Humae
    Existing Family: Issaru (Brother)
    Alignment: Good
    Bio: Once worked for the Order of Aurora; Faeron is now a seeker, doing jobs for many people..
    He strives to keep his past past life a secret, by going under the alias; Falcon.
    His past is enshrouded in mystery, and he somehow is able to use magic even though he is Humae..

Crysto
    Race: Eflen
    Existing Family: ????
    Alignment: Neutral
    Bio: Christo works as an assassin for the Temple of Hope...
    He's currently hunting a very important person, who has a strange ability..
    He is able to slow down/ speed up time, therefore making him a difficult opponent.

Lymcroft
    Race: Mysia
    Existing Family: Eleador (Mother)
    Alignment: Good
    Bio:A descendant from the Deity Illuvatar; she is adept in the White Arts, and is considered to be the best healer in her village, she's determined to make an impression on thse around her..
    Due to being such an important person; she is often targeted for assasinations and abduction..

Organisations in Aurora

Name: The Order of Aurora
    Established: 200 Years Ago
    Main Aims:
    -Protect Aurora
    - Govern the Realms
    -Protect the People

Name: The Temple of Hope
    Established: 100 Years Ago
    Main Aims:
    -Find the person in the Prophecy
    -Declare a rebellion against The Order of Aurora

Name: The Aurorian Resistance
    Established: 5 Years Ago
    Main Aims:
    -UNKNOWN

Screenshots

Demo

No Demo at the moment,sorry..

Support Banners

Spoiler:

Let the world know! Spread the word about Realms!

Team

Realms: Everything So Far

Credits

-JV-: The awsome thread layout.
    Rassilon: For fixing said thread layout for use on planetdev.

Back