• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Never mind, just bring your normal team, this won't be counted on the record anyway, I just want to test my team out. (And please don't tell anyone about them or mention them, I'm very proud of a certain pokemon...:))

~T_S

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    too late im on wifi and im lazy
    and i try to never tell an opponents team, you should know that from when we had the clan war. anyway im on and im using some uu ~_~"

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    yep you only have a 60 percent chance to atk me if i remmber corectly

also may i trade for that pokemon that haxorz was battling i have wanted one badly

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Sorry, that's one of my faves currently. :P

~T_S

EDIT: Score is now 1-1. :) How do you like my Shiny fellow? I should nickname him Haxorz...;)

EDIT2: Wow, Paralyzed 4 turns in a row...o.0

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    ugg i shouldnt have been so nice and got such easy pokemon lol

gah d/c
    i think i lost anyway from that battle so get back on wifi and let me run

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    ok im on wifi (stupid pokemon and its stupid status i wanted one of those for my ou team darn it) you had the exact one i wanted too. i wanted to clone that ~_~"

get on wifi to get your win

Ársa

k.
    Years
    No you're fine, I told you, this didn't need to count as a battle, and I'm not one of those 'OMFG, I totally need to get my wifi record increased!!!1!'

It's fine, thanks for the battle. ;)

And, as for the Hypno, I can give you a clone, but my battery is about to die, so I need to charge it, tomorrow perhaps.

Regards,

~T_S

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    wow thanx your a pal
    my wifi dosent d/c especially where i was sitting but still i try to give out wins if i really think the person was gonna beat me so you should still take it. i dont really like d/cs or mind them to omuch(unless it was a long battle) but i still like to give people what they deserve(if i know you were gonna win)

Ársa

k.
    Years
    wow thanx your a pal
    my wifi dosent d/c especially where i was sitting but still i try to give out wins if i really think the person was gonna beat me so you should still take it. i dont really like d/cs or mind them to omuch(unless it was a long battle) but i still like to give people what they deserve(if i know you were gonna win)

Hey, thanks for being upfront about it. :) I don't know what happened, it may have just been 'one of those things'. But seriously, thanks a bundle, I loved using that team, and showing that it could actually stand up to the likes of 'Haxorz' and 'your special attacker' etc. makes me pleased. ;)

~T_S

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    lol thats why i wanted one just ask ooka i know its ability moveset and everything. i knew exactly what to expect beacause mine was almost exactly like that except for one move. i made a team for it and asked ooka if it looked ok and he said yes

ill be on wifi to give you your win in a sec

(just cut game off lol)
    im lost were you coming to wifi cuz im on now lol?
    if not ill jump off and go ev train some things lol

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    i thought you might use that as a lead so i brought out mine. its really nice and its always suppose to be max speed no matter what lol

plus it fits in your catagory. but you still have to run from pokemon like the big one i had

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    aight so i haven't been too active or reading all the post so...any new members?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back